Rylencia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Fantasy Role Playing Forum

You are not connected. Please login or register

An arena in Orjak

4 posters

Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 3]

1An arena in Orjak Empty An arena in Orjak Tue Nov 03, 2009 9:47 pm

MyrR729

Eman had sttarted this particular journey in Rylencia where he had been staying for quite some time just wandering and listening to the words of others with his long unusual ears. He watched the many many people of the city doing their many things following many strange reasonings. He had only killed twice. It seemed this city did not warrant much of God's atttention. Most people avoided Eman and Eman avoided most people all for one reason or another.

Finally he had been meditating at the top of a fountain listening to the humans speak of the Orakin when he received the quiet urging to go to Orjak where he would know his purpose. It was not a direct command from God and Emann could have chosen to do something else but he followed the suggestion as if it were holy writ. And now he was in Orjak, a place where, as he had heard, there was a proving arena for outsiders. Outsiders like Eman. Many of the large Orakin laughed at his diminutive size, many found themselves inexplicitly afraid of Eman and this seemingly ridiculous fear made them angry. Roars of outrage and laughter greeted Emans sensitive ears as he set foot alone into the dust and dried blood of the arena and he did not flinch or speak. Everyone knew there was only one reason to set foot in such a place and everyone knew a fool was about to be parted from his life. Just not in the way any of them expected. Eman was used to all this sort of thing. Used to the brash youth vaulting into the path of destruction and striding toward his death. Eman made the first fight quick, to assert his dominance right away and make clear his standing among these warmongers.

The youth was foolish but obviously no stranger to fighting and no stranger to winnning. He charged Eman and Eman raised the sands of the pit around him. Experienced enough the boy feinted at the last moment changing his angle of approach and atttack. But he was still pressing forward with far too much momentum. Eman also was waiting for the last moment when the sands were shifted and flashed white hot for a seconnd or less. Eman had not moved from his spot during the entire fight that had lasted only a few seconds. Now that he was over he stepped a few feet tto the side to avoid the falling corpse and the thick, now broken spike of glass that his enemy had skewered himself upon. Hot blood and chunks of glass spread out below the body and every spectator was silent and still.

Having clearly proven himself the Orakin had to admit to themselves that this tiny rat-like creature was a warrior, however grudgingly. Three Orakin came forward, two to drag away the carcass, one to congratulate Eman on his victory. Eman held up one small hand and spoke one word. "Next." The Orakin smiled widely at Eman and in turn Eman gave him no expression. In a booming voice this Orakin called out for the next challenger to come forth. As he left the arena one much older Orakin stepped forth. Considering the violent lifestyle of the race to live to old age indicated skill, power, intelligennce. Here was a far more dangerous opponent.

Eman took his time. Conjuring sands to wear at the old one and cloud his vision Eman avoided every potentially fatal axe swing with incredible speed and agility. Any single strike would have splatttered the Rakaphit all over the arena but Eman played the game exceptionally well. Each opening Eman lunged and sheared off another piece of the think hide with his viscious teeth. Eman used no glass. Eventually the battle dragged on far too long for tthe aged Orakin to handle and the great beast went tto one knee. When he asked for it to be finished quickly Eman obliged tearing through half of his throat in a few deep bites. By the end of the day Eman had earned yet another nickname, the Sand Rat. And there was not one he fought that could best him, no matter how cautiously they approached the fight. When the sun set Eman left the city limits to camp alone for the night. As he left he asked that he be summoned when a worthy opponent could be found for him.

2An arena in Orjak Empty Re: An arena in Orjak Tue Nov 10, 2009 10:08 pm

TabiCat

TabiCat
Admin

Silvenya had been walking for days, the sun was starting to set so she left the path she had been on and entered a near by patch of trees. she could see the walls of the Orakin city Orjak, just a bit away but she decided not to enter the city till day break, wanting to spend the night in the peace of nature. She discovered a small pond inside the tiny wooded area and sat down to rest. She took out a small cloth that she had tucked away in one of the many pouches hanging from her waist and dipped it in the water. She dropped the cloth on the ground and slide her two gnus out of their hip holsters, laying then gently next to her, she picked up the cloth again and wet it once more, gently wiping down her whole body, starting with her face, then going down her arms. she rubs the cloth along her body, sighing happily as the moisture it her skin. she wiggles slightly, enjoying the slick feeling. she spent a while dampening her self, and by the time she stood and put her guns back in there place, the sun had set, an almost eerie glow emanated from the city of Orajak and Silvenya stood for a moment questioning whether or not she desired to enter this city, or to just pass it by.

Silvenya was traveling to the southern tip of this country, she heard there was a vast desert here, with black sands. The people who lived in the desert were Kejeek, though unlike the ones she grew up with, these were taller, harder, roughly scaled creaturs, with beautifuly colors fans attached to there necks. The newt girl didnt belong to any clutch, and the kejeek from her home found her stranger and stayed away from her. she hoped that she may find a new home amongst these strangers

She looked around at the trees, smiling as the wind blew through the clearing creating a familiar rustling sound. she decided to explore the area some more. she wandered out through the trees and stumbled on a small camp, its inhabitant had not yet retired for the night and Silvenya found her self staring at a strange white creature, not even taking note that she may be in some kinda of danger, her tongue darted out of her mouth and flicked against her large eye ball.

"Oh, hello" she squeaked out happily.

Last edited by TabiCat on Sat Nov 21, 2009 12:40 am; edited 1 time in total

https://www.facebook.com/tabitha49

3An arena in Orjak Empty Re: An arena in Orjak Thu Nov 12, 2009 5:57 pm

MyrR729

Eman's long white furred ears moved slowly in tandem together as his eyes remained shut. It was unclear whether he had heard the girl or not. He made no vocal response. His ears arced forward and rolled in circles until they were mostly laid back then rising again in the start of another lazy circle they both suddenly flicked downward and remained still. His eyes shot open and the practical small mound of white fur remained motionless and silent. He doubted that the Orakin would sent someone worthy so soon and a foreigner no less. He had only seen Orakin today though he knew they were not the only race that came here. Besides he did not get that sense from this girl, she had to be a passing traveller, stumbling upon the warmth of his campsite and he did not mind either way. She could have been considered a cute female specimen but such thoughts were not for Eman who did not even look upon the females of his own race with any desire let alone any of another race. Eman loved only God. He closed his eyes once more having not said a thing or moving though he did not drive the girl away which was about as close to an invitation for company as he usually displayed.

4An arena in Orjak Empty Re: An arena in Orjak Fri Nov 13, 2009 12:10 am

TabiCat

TabiCat
Admin

Silvenya takes a few steps towards the white furred creature, entering the encampment. he tongue flicks out, licking across her eye ball again and she finds a seat on the ground a few feet away from the Rakaphit. She sits in silence for some time just watching his ears moving in circles, before opening hr mouth and speaking in a high almost squeaky voice.

"Hiya, I'm Silvenya, I was Walking and I found your camp, I like your ears, your fur is white, whats your name, do you live here? you are kind of quiet. Do you travel? have you been into the City. You look kind of odd, your fur is white. Do you like roots?" she takes a few assorted roots out from a pouch at her waist, she sticks on half in her mouth and chews on it rather quickly, as she holds a few out to Eman. before continuing to talk, her words nearly running together as she quickly rambles. "i like them, i find them in the woods and they taste good. what do you eat? are you out here all alone? where are you friends? i dont have any friends. well, i made some gnome friends in NomFoodle. but then i left so now i dont have any friends. I wish i did, then i woudlnt be so lonely' She licks across her eye ball again and chews some more roots "I like you. even though you dont talk much, i like your fur, is like snow cause its white. im black and blue, i dont think i would want to be white. how do you hide when your white? and i dont think id like fur either cause i like being wet. do you like being wet? will you be my friend?" She falls silent and just stairs at the rat like creature. once more she runs her tongue over her eye ball, though the other one this time. and then just waits, staring at Eman expectantly*

Last edited by TabiCat on Sat Nov 21, 2009 12:39 am; edited 1 time in total

5An arena in Orjak Empty Re: An arena in Orjak Sat Nov 14, 2009 8:14 pm

MyrR729

"My name is Emanyuehlezeekielraphat, I do not live here. I travel far and wide and have been to many cities, this one included. I am imassive on the issue of roots and eat what sustains me. I was alone a moment ago but now with you here I am no longer. I do not have any friends and I do not hide. I do not mind being wet usually. I am unsure if I can be your friend. My lifestyle is not conductive to such relationships." Eman replied without opening his eyes again until he was finished speaking. His ears had been laid back as he spoke but now they perked forward and were very still.

"Are you a champion to meet others in the arena? Or are you merely a passerby?"

6An arena in Orjak Empty Re: An arena in Orjak Mon Nov 16, 2009 12:21 pm

Fortune

Fortune

A large Bal'Alkerii, taller then most, stalked through the forest determined to find a safe place to rest for the night. His heavy full plate armor caked in fresh blood from the last series of battles half dry. The grossly over sized blade hung over his back in a well worn metal sheath almost calling out to be used. The man blended into his surroundings a seemingly impossible feat for one so large. Genra stood still for a moment to get his bearings and after hearing the sound of running water turned and started towards it. *Perhaps I might be a little less of a mess, for once.* he thought sarcastically to himself and began to strip off his chest plate and upper armor only leaving on his gauntlets leather leggings and battle worn boots. He began meticulously cleaning and repairing the minute damage from the latest battle. after what seemed like hours the wind shifted and he lifted his head, sniffing the air like a predatory animal. a low growl, barely audible escaped his throat and he quickly donned his still blood stained armor to slowly pursue this new potential threat. *A camp site with only two occupants,there must be more out on patrol its to late to still be on a raid.* his head quickly calculated what he was up against. *A kejeek and rakaphit though both have strange scents to them.* He slowly stalked toward the bandits camp slipping into a role he was most familiar with, The Hunter.

7An arena in Orjak Empty Re: An arena in Orjak Tue Nov 17, 2009 2:35 am

MyrR729

Eman stood suddenly, even as Silvenya was about to speak again. He had heard something very quiet in the gap of silence following his words. He heard many things quiet and loud with his ears and though this was a quiet sound among many he would normally disregard this one sounded.. furtive. He waited, focusing very carefully even as other noises conspired to defeat him. There, at last, the subtle shifting crunching of dried grasses and coarse dirt, not even a footstep but possibly just the shifting of weight. He only needed to be certain from where he had heard the original sound. If a man was sent to silence the outsider who had humilited more than one powerful warrior than this might be it. He wouldn't know until he saw whatever it was. Without a word at first Eman walked past the Kejeek into the thicker brush some ways. He paused maybe twenty feet from where he had heard the sounds. His eyes could see no one, less for being a short creature among untamed brush.

"Well. I am waiting. Your stealth is impressive but it no longer serves you any purpose. You could just leave and await your trial in the arena, if you are here for why I think you are." Eman spoke to the sparse wildflowers and waited for a response or true silence. As true as silence ever could get.

8An arena in Orjak Empty Re: An arena in Orjak Tue Nov 17, 2009 9:47 am

TabiCat

TabiCat
Admin

Silvenya stood, nearly oblivious to what may be going on in the forest and she quickly trailed after Eman, Words spewed from her lips at a constant stream as she walked.

"Where ya goin? did ya hear something? It might be a bunny, i saw a bunny in the woods, and they like to hop around, they could make noise in the woods. I like bunnies, a lot of them are white too. like you, and furry, bunnies are really soft. are you soft? could i pet your fur? you look soft. and white. Maybe its a deer. there's an arena? whats in the arena? could i go in the arena? did you go in the arena? who do you think it is? is it one of your friends? i thought you didn't have any friends... your tail is really long, its not furry though, can i pet your tail too? can you hit things with your tail? it looks strong. i bet you can hit things with your tail. I bet you cant grow back the tip of your tail if it gets cut off though, i can grow back the tip of my tail. i would show you but it kinda hurts and i don't like when my tail hurts. whats in the woods? it could be a bunny you know. i like bunnies. "

Last edited by TabiCat on Sat Nov 21, 2009 12:39 am; edited 1 time in total

9An arena in Orjak Empty Re: An arena in Orjak Tue Nov 17, 2009 11:07 am

Fortune

Fortune

Genra froze And growled low, reaching up to place a hand on his blade. "So I guess your not with those bandits a mile back" he growled out low enough to be barely audible to even Eman's amazing ears. He locked eyes with Eman's own the light catching them so as to appear illuminated his cats eyes glaring out of the brush. He stepped out of the undergrowth, drawing his massive blade in one fluid motion. Bringing it to bear on The two strangers and locking eyes with the rakaphit judging him to be the more dangerous of the two. He stood crouched, blade drawn but waiting to see if these strangers would attack.

10An arena in Orjak Empty Re: An arena in Orjak Fri Nov 20, 2009 4:49 pm

MyrR729

"I would not be found among the ranks of any bandits ever. Not living bandits." Eman said dead serious. He turned halfway to Silvenya then. "I am going only here for I did hear a noise and no it is not a bunny. Yes and no. The arena is a place in Orjak where individuals fight for sport or other reasons. You could choose to go to the arena but only at the risk of your life. I have done this only today, several times. It is a stranger for I do not have friends and no. Yes. No. As for the woods there is whatever there is. Haven't you ever been in a forest? You should know there are many things." Having answered her questions much as before Eman turned his head again to the stranger. "If you are here for battle I will be at the arena on the morrow. I would prefer not to fight here. There is hardly any point."

11An arena in Orjak Empty Re: An arena in Orjak Mon Nov 23, 2009 12:37 am

Fortune

Fortune

Genra looked suspiciously at the two strangers lowering his blade tip to the ground though still ready to fight at a draw of a breath. "I if your not a bandit then i have no quarrel with you yet. May I join you by your fire? it would be nice to not have to watch my back all night." Genra sheathed his sword as he seemed to make up his mind.

12An arena in Orjak Empty Re: An arena in Orjak Tue Nov 24, 2009 5:50 pm

MyrR729

Seeming satisfied Eman went back to his original seat, ears twitching up and down randomly. He did not say anything further and sitting once more he closed his eyes. Eman made no claim over the fire nor did he refuse the newcomer a place by it. He simply did what he did, as if the world did not need his attention nor he it. Whatever motivated the Rakaphit could not be discerned from word or act.

13An arena in Orjak Empty Re: An arena in Orjak Wed Dec 30, 2009 6:17 am

TabiCat

TabiCat
Admin

Silvenya scurried back to her seat and plopped down. popping the end of another root in her mouth, she held the handful out to the new member of there seemingly growing party.

"Hello, do you want some roots.. he didn't want any, but you could have some if you wanted too. they are good. who are you? where did you come from? you have fire around your head, doesn't it get hot? do you ever light your hair on fire? would i feel it? or would it burn me? i don't like being burned, i like being damp..."

this seems to remind her that sitting by the fire all this time has dried her skin out. she trails off and reaches into her back to pull out the still damp cloth she had earlier.. she starts to wipe her self down with it, and her tongue darts out to graze over her large eye ball before she continues Rambling

"I can from pretty far away.. I am going to search for other Kejeek. have you ever met another Kejeek. what are you people like. He doesn't talk very much.. you don't seem to talk very much either. i keep running in to such quiet people..."

14An arena in Orjak Empty Re: An arena in Orjak Thu Dec 31, 2009 6:51 pm

MyrR729

"Imn the desert there are other Kejeek. There is also very little water in the desert. These desert Kejeek are alike and unlike you. They can live well in the dry and hot lands. You would not do so well I am thinking."

15An arena in Orjak Empty Re: An arena in Orjak Tue Jan 12, 2010 10:49 am

Alopex

Alopex
Admin

The night sky glittered with millions of stars as the wind whipped through Zuula’s hair. It was beautiful. She was sitting atop the roof of one of the inns in the city of Orjak in awe of the wondrous night sky. It was tradition for travelers to stay at inns but Zuula preferred the open air so she had compromised by sleeping on the roof. She had been in the city for a few days but was growing tired of the orakin city. The people were to violent tempered for her liking and cities had never agreed with her.

A creak came from her left and she turned to see the skylight open and a hairy head appear. It was an orakin male who bore an eye patch over his right eye and a large scar across his forehead. Zuula knew this man to be named Shug. He worked in an arena that was used to test any who wanted to enter the city. It was because of him that Zuula had been able to enter the city without passing through the arena. A while back Zuula had come across him out in the wilds badly injured. She had healed him that day and in return he had allowed her into the city without the need for combat. He had never said what had injured him and she had never asked.

“We had an interesting challenger today,” Shug said without any kind of greeting. “A rakaphit, he was pretty good. People are calling him the Sand Rat.”

“Hm, a rakaphit,” Zuula mused. Since coming to Orjak Shug had told her of the successful challengers and she had healed them. He wished for those that fought in the arena to be as tough as possible to give a better fight while Zuula simply liked to help. “Well is he at an inn?”

“No,” Shug replied. “He’s camped outside the city alone.”

That was a bit unusual. People didn’t usually win the right to enter Orjak only to stay outside. But she would be able to get out of the city for a bit. Perhaps he’d even share his camp. So Zuula got to her hooves, picked up her satchel, and followed Shug downstairs. He walked her to the gate and let her out of the city.
It was surprise just how good she felt to be out of the city. There was some quality of the air or perhaps it was the lack of buildings and people but Zuula felt free. She breathed deeply as she set off for the rakaphit’s campsite. She was so entranced with the night sky that she had practically walked into the rakaphit’s camp before realizing it.

“Hello, how do you…,” Zuula began but stopped once she took in the camp. As it turned out the rakaphit wasn’t alone. There was a tall muscular bal’alkerii and a small nude kejeek girl with the rakaphit sitting by himself. But Zuula saw more than just the beings sitting around the fire. The rakaphit seemed to have a long spectral tether attached to his back that extended farther then she could see. While strange the tether couldn’t compare to what she saw in the bal’alkerii. He was cover with spectral chains while a pair of burning red eyes floated behind him.

Perhaps it was a bad idea to come here.

16An arena in Orjak Empty Re: An arena in Orjak Tue Jan 12, 2010 10:32 pm

MyrR729

Eman's ears twitched once, twice then swivelled backward as Zuula approached more or less from behind him. He opened then narrowed his eyes at her taking in her appearance. Slowly he rose and went to stand before her. He proceeded to scent her taking deep breaths of the air around her and he almost looked thoughtful. Wordlessly he gestured toward the fire at an area that was unoccupied. "If the fire is what you have come for." He said taking his seat and apparently treating her as not much of a danger. "I am wondering now, how you smell of Orjak and yet you please God?" It was an odd statement to be sure and the first question Eman had really asked of anyone.

((*wonders where to put James*))

17An arena in Orjak Empty Re: An arena in Orjak Wed Jan 13, 2010 7:59 am

Alopex

Alopex
Admin

Zuula looked down at the rakaphit bemused. That remark about pleasing God was a bit strange. For a second she wondered if he was coming onto her. Many races didn’t have the same understanding as equillre did for nudity. Her preference for not wearing clothing had gotten her some weird comments in the past perhaps this was one of those times. But then there was that tether that extended into the distance. Zuula had heard of individuals who had made a pact with some deity and were from then on spiritually linked. Either way the rabbit like creature didn’t seem to mean her any harm. She shot another glance at those eyes behind the bal’alkerii. She’d take her chances with gods before whatever the hell that thing was.

“Um actually I just heard you’d been fighting in the arena and thought you might need some healing,” Zuula said. “I’m staying in Orjak and have a friend who works in the arena. That’s how I heard of you, but I’d heard you were alone. Who are they? Oh and I never did hear your name.”

18An arena in Orjak Empty Re: An arena in Orjak Wed Jan 13, 2010 8:44 pm

MyrR729

"Emanuehlezeekielraphat. Eman for the less skilled tongue. And there are only two paths open to me, white one, death by crushing blow or victory without harm. There are sure to be others that will need your attentions. Tomorrow." He said watching Zuula's eyes and not her body. "These two are travellers that have come for the fire but beyond this I know not. Their places are not revealed to me."

19An arena in Orjak Empty Re: An arena in Orjak Wed Jan 13, 2010 10:14 pm

TabiCat

TabiCat
Admin

Silvenya springs to her feet and scurries over toward the new comer, her long thing tongue darts out and grazes across her eyes before the newt girl starts tilting her head, taking in the Equillre. And then words nearly erupted from her mouth, flowing out in a constant stream at the girl in front of her.

"Hello!, Who are you? whats your name? I am Silvenya, I am traveling to the desert to meet other Kejeeek. What are you doing here, you look so pretty compared to the Orakin in this city, they arnt pretty at all. Your fur is very white too. his is white, and looks soft. but he wont let me pet me, will you let me pet you? So quiet... your all so quiet. I like your mane, its black, but your fur is white, and it looks pretty together. are you hungry? i have some roots if your hungry. he didnt want any, but you can have some if you would like. i enjoy sharing. especially with friends? will you be my friend? I have made so many friends tonight!"

Silvenya was getting tired of Standing, so she returned to her seat, she stared around the ever growing camp site, and with out waiting for Her previous questions to be answered, she started to speak more.

"you guys dont talk very much. though the kejeek i grew up around never did either. they always told me i talk to much, do you think i talk to much? i dont, i like talking, i really like talking to friends, im so glad that i made friends. even if they are kind of quiet. Do you have any friends? i am traveling to look for friends. because the kejeek i used to live with thought i was weird. i dont think i am weird. i dont know why any one would think i am..."

Her tongue darts out and flicks against her large round eye ball again, and she falls quiet for a few moments.

20An arena in Orjak Empty Re: An arena in Orjak Wed Jan 13, 2010 10:54 pm

Fortune

Fortune

A sigh emanates from genera as he finally sheathes his blade and takes an unoccupied area near the fire rather close to normal standards. He lets his gaze fall to the newest person to enter this little party before saying "you are welcome here it would seem. All I got was a threat"

21An arena in Orjak Empty Re: An arena in Orjak Wed Jan 13, 2010 11:38 pm

Alopex

Alopex
Admin

“Oh,” Zuula said a little startled by the sheer volume of words that had come from this wet little kejeek. “Well my name is Zuula. I’m just here to heal and get out of the city for a bit. I’d actually love to be your friend and I guess you can pet me if you want.”

Zuula sat down beside Silvenya in just such a way that she could lean against her should she like to. The little newt girl seemed nice enough and at least she didn’t have some horrible spirit creature hovering over her. Besides Silvenya was unclothed similar to herself which definitely endeared her to the shaman. She accepted the offer of roots graciously. The orakin preferred meat above all other foods so it was difficult to find good vegetables in Orjak.

She turned to the bal’alkerii with a look that was less kind then her normal expression. It was hard to be kind when those evil eyes were always visible to her. Every now and then it seemed to catch her eye and she had to wonder if it new she could see it. “I can’t imagine why anyone wouldn’t trust you,” she said a little snidely before turning back to the rakaphit. “You said before that I pleased God. What did you mean? How am I pleasing to ‘God’?”

22An arena in Orjak Empty Re: An arena in Orjak Wed Jan 13, 2010 11:51 pm

TabiCat

TabiCat
Admin

Silvenya smiled wide at Zuula, ecstatic that some one agreed to be her friend. she reaches a sticks hand up and ran the back across Zuulas beautiful fur.

"it's so soft!. Im so glad youll be my friend. I love having friends, i would do anything for my friends im sorry if i got you sticky, the tips of my fingers are a little sticks. it helps me move up walls though, which is kinda cool. but its not very good for petting fur. im sorry if i got you sticks. You dont wear any cloths. i dont either, cloths make me all dry and i like being wet. Do you like being wet? why dont you wear any cloths? your fur is so pretty, if i had pretty fur like that i wouldnt wear any cloths either. i like your fur"

23An arena in Orjak Empty Re: An arena in Orjak Thu Jan 14, 2010 12:24 am

Alopex

Alopex
Admin

“It’s no problem,” Zuula said smiling. “I like being wet and sticky. I don’t wear any clothes because I like to feel the breeze blowing through my fur, the cool splash of rain on my skin, the rays of the sun warming my body, even the feel of the moon and starlight. I like your scales their so smooth and slick. Oh if you like being wet I can try something just a sec.”

Zuula shut her eyes and extended her senses beyond herself. The air around them was somewhat dry but there was plenty of ground water beneath them. She began to breathe in and out rhythmically and in response the ground around them began to moisten. As her breathing grew deeper the water began to evaporate and through willpower Zuula was able to keep the resulting water vapor close to her and Silvenya. In a few minutes it was almost like they were in their own personal cloud. Dew began to collect in the shaman’s fur and on her horns. Once she and the newt were properly soaked she released a bit of her control and let the cloud become more transparent so they could see the others but were unlikely to dry out anytime soon.

“So what do you think,” Zuula asked wrapping her arms around the slick little lizard.

24An arena in Orjak Empty Re: An arena in Orjak Thu Jan 14, 2010 11:45 pm

MyrR729

Eman turnned his eyes to Genre and stared at him intensly. "Each one is different, and God does not reveal you to me for his divine reasons. Often tthis means I have crossed paths with a foe tthatt itt is not yet time to face, rarely are the concealed onnes friends. And I cannot help but feel slightly ill in your presence, so I willl keep my reserrvattionns perttainiinng to you, even as you are not nnow seeming threateninng. God the Almighty, to which I am bound in willful service. We will see how things unfold."

25An arena in Orjak Empty Re: An arena in Orjak Mon Jan 18, 2010 11:08 pm

Fortune

Fortune

The large man just shrugged obviously used to such treatment."the world is battle chances are we will cross swords" he reached up and started to rub his neck more to keep his hand close to his sword "and if it happens i shall take pleasure in the combat you would make a good challenge i believe" he turned to the female Equillre and smiled a wicked smile before turning back to Eman.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 3]

Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum