Rylencia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Fantasy Role Playing Forum

You are not connected. Please login or register

An arena in Orjak

4 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 3]

26An arena in Orjak - Page 2 Empty Re: An arena in Orjak Thu Jan 21, 2010 10:32 pm

MyrR729

"Perhaps we will meet in the arena, perhaps not. I could not say as of yet. Perhaps we will know tomorrow." Eman said and then closed his eyes and was still for a long time. He might have fallen asleep sitting erect but it was difficult to tell.

27An arena in Orjak - Page 2 Empty Re: An arena in Orjak Mon Aug 23, 2010 11:56 pm

Alopex

Alopex
Admin

The raising sun shone on the eyes of the sleeping equillre girl and she stirred in her sleep opening her eyes and yawning. Zuula was laying beside a log out on the open plain surrong the city of orjak. She found that she was laying with the young kajeek girl from last night in her arms. She smiled and tightened her grip on her new friend. she didnt see the other two strangeers around anywhere but she didnt care. They had kind of freaked her out anyway but at least she had met the nice inquisitive girl she was leing with right now.
Silvenyas tail was the first bit of her that starts to show signs of life. the tip of her smooth blue tail twitched. The small Newt girl looked peachful laying beside the Equillre but that didnt last. the twitch soom spread to the rest of her body and Silvenya popped up to her feet. her eyes snapped open and she was looking around the clearing "whats going on? where am i? good morning. i remember you. you were here last night.. there was other ppl here too but they are gone now i wonder were they went i am suprised you are here most people leave in the middle of the night like those two other ppl. i wonder where they went. how come you are still here?" As the girl chattered she started pacing around the campsite she found her belongings and rifled through them taking out a bottle of water and a cloth. she plopped down on the log and started her Morning ritual. Dampening the cloth with the water then rubbing her smooth scaled down. "oh i almost forgot. Good Morning~"
Zuula smiled sitting up and tucking her legs beneath her happy to sit on the ground. "Good mourning," she said smiling. "I'm not quite sure what happened to the other two. Maybe they decided to part ways instead of coming to violence." She doubted they had though, in all likelyhood they had killed each other in the night but Zuula could hope. "And why would I leave you? We're friends. Right?"
"Friends?" Silvenya repeated the word and then stopped talking. it was the shorted sentance to ever have passed teh girls lips. she cocked her head to the side slightly and the hand with the damp rag clutched in it lay motionless in her lap... after a few seconds of Staring the newt girl spoke up again. 'you want to be my friend? no one has really ever wanted to be by friend before. im not sure why. thats why i am going to the desert over there" 'Raises a finger and points to the south east as if the desert were right over the next hill "ive heard the kejeek that live in the desert there are nothing like the kejeek that live in the marshes and swamps in the north. thats were i came from. the north. i lived in a swamp. i didnt really like it there. but it was wet so that was nice. the desert is dry i think. im not sure how i feel about that. but if the kejeek there like me i guess it will be okay...." Silvenya trailed off she contiuned mumbling inaudibly to herself whiel she whiped her body down
Zuula giggled, "Of coarse I'll be your friend. I like you a lot." She took the small girls hand and smiled at her. Despite her sitting on the ground she was still face to face with Silvenya. "I've been to the desert before. If you want I could go with you. Its not just dry the desert will suck the water out of you. You need to know how to survive to make it in the desert. we can go there together and find your kajeek."
Silvenyas Large blue eyes widened and a high pitched squeek escaped from her throat "suck the water out of me?" Silvenya looked around nervously as she spoke "thats not good i need my water in me. .Kejeeks like me are always in the water. when im at home i spend most of my day in the water. in small ponds. or rivers. or just laying in the leaves after it rains. i like being wet. if there any water in the desert? how will i keep myself wet? 'the girl looked into the openeing of her water pouch poored the remainder of the water onto her Cloth and layed it on her upper chest. allowing her skin to soak in the liquid. "but wait.. dont you have some where you need to go? what do you do? dont you have other friends? how come your here? you want to go to the desert?"
Zuula shruged. "I'm not really going anywhere. A friend of mine convinced me to go on a journey and I'm not really sure where to go." Zuula smiled softly. "I'm sure the spirits will guide me where I need to be. Maybe thats why we met. Water is tough to find in the desert but I can listen to the sand and find it if I want. It'll be really hard on you but I can help you through it." She saw Silvenya empty out her bottle so she held up her hand and condensed the water out of the air, comanding it to drip into the open bottle. "I know a lot about water. And some other things. Besides you said your looking for friends. Here I am."
"you can talk to the sand? how do you do that? thats really cool i cant do anything super cool. well i can make potions. im pretty good at that. if you ever want a potion for anything jsut come ask me and ill try to make it. since your m friend and stuff i woudl make potions for you." Silvenya Smiled and watched as the water dripped into her bottle, fascinated by the magic "i dont have any magic though im not really sure why i could jstu never get the hang of it it seem so difficult its cool though alot of magic is pretty. i bet you can do pretty magic. your a pretty girl i like your fur it looks so soft i think i said that last night though. im sorry i repeat m self sometimes. i dont mean to it jsut happens im sorry. how do you talk to sand?
"Well I'm a shaman," Zuula said. "Since i was, well since i can remember I've been trained to converse with the natural world and the spirits that inhabit it. But making potions is amazing. I'll ask you if i need any potions. If you need herbs I can help you find those. I helped supply this achemist I meet in Rastanar, I can find herbs easily, just like water. And don't worry about repeating yourself. I sometimes forget things so its ok if you remind me." zuula started to unpack her satchel preparing her own mourning ritual of reflection. She took two small bowls out and summoned some water into one placing her totems in the center of both. She crossed her legs and sat between them concentrating on the spirits that worked through the carved pieces of wood.
"what are those for?" Sylviana Started rambling again "what are you doing with them how come ones in water? what are they? is this how you do magic? ... i like herbs i use alot of different herbs for the potions i make and other stuff too i spend alot of time jstu collecting things and mixing different stuff.. no one really taught me how to make potions i guess i tought my self with books and stuff..what are you doing?"
Zuula smiled but didnt answer imediately. The water was swirling in the first bowl while the feathers on her other totem where buffeted back and forth showing the presence of a small hurricane around it. Up from the totems rose two spirits. Out of the water totem came an otterlike spirit with fishlike scales covering its body, while from the other rose an eagle with 6 wings. Both would be invisible to Silvenya or anyone else who couldnt perceive the spirit realm. They gazed at Zuula and in their eyes were reflected the forces they represented, typhoons and hurricanes and crashing waves and swirling tornados. Zuula bowed before them and they in turn bowed to her before sinking back into the totems. Zuula turned to silvenya at last. "These are my totems. Through them I can give thanks to the spirits for the power I borrow from them. I have others but these are the two I use most often."
Silvenya sat in a rare silence while Stareing at the equally Silent furred women. She wasnt sure what we going on but she sat patiently her mouth slightly a gap as she watched. "oh thats neat. ive never really seen any one use things like that before i guess every one does magic a little bit differently i can sort of do it but not really.. i use these" the newt girl sounded exited as she pulled two large clunky revolvers out of holsters strapped to her upper thighs. holding a gun in each hand she held them up on either side of her shoulders as a huge grin split acorss her face
"Oh," Zuula said. "I've never seen anything like those. They look like those new weapons the gnomes make. How do they work?"
though it hadnt seemed possible the newts grin widened. she thrust the left gun into its holster. She pushed a few bottons on the other with a flick of her wrist the chamber popped open. she shoved her left hand into a pounch hanging from her waist and pulled out a Potion. it was in a small slender vile and the contents swirled around. the liquid was very pale blue and yellow. she pushed the vile into one of the holes in the chamber of her gun and jerked her hand up. She looked at Zuula excitedly 'silent till now as she simple said 'watch' she stretched her arm straigh out to the side of her and turned her head to line up the shot. aiming into the forest and Pressed a bottom on the back of the gun and then squeezed the trigger. a nearly invisible blast of air shot out barrel of the gun. The branches of the trees to Silvenyas right Russeled rather violently and many of the leaves flew off and the bark on the branches were even shreded to pieces. It wasnt very flashy but it was a very strong blast and could deliver a decent ammount of damage. Silvenya repeated her procedure in reverse adn slide the now empty vile into her hand she picked it up to Show Zuula before putting it into a different pouch. "so what do you think its cool isnt it? i think its cool i have lots of different potions i just didnt think a fire ball woudl be good in the woods..."
Zuula smiled, "Thats really amazing. And yeah we wouldn't want to hurt the tress to much. That could really hurt someone though. Don't you have anything less vicious?" Zuula put her head down. "I guess I'm kinda wierd. Nearlt everyone I meet doesn't seem to have any problem with killing each other for little reason whatsoever. I try not to hurt people."
"i dont really kill people at least i try not to this is more for experimentation and self protection its not like i go huting or anything i dont even eat me i only eat veggies and stuff..oh that reminds me" Silvenya bent down and pawed through one of the bags she had sitting on the ground she pulled out a small pounch that was full of berries she had picked the day before " im hungry. are you hungry? you can have some of my berrys they are really good i like them i picked them yesterday they wont hurt you or anything they are just berrys" she popped a few into her mouth and held the bag out to Zuula
Zuula smiled even brighter. "I don't eat meat either. See its like we were meant to be friends." She took a few of the berries and placed one between her teeth. "Mmm. These are tasty. It's so hard to find good veggies in Orjak. All they eat is meat I ended up haveing to make do with horse feed and birdseed both of which werent even liked by the horses or birds. It was really nasty. I'm glad to be out of there. Everyone was violent and there was sanctioned murder in the streets, and all the males were..." She trailed off unsure if it would be appropriate to say just what the males had wanted her to do. Some of the females had thought along the same lines which was a bit better but still they had all been so rough about it. She looked at the hyper little Kajeek but couldn't tell her age. She seemed young from how she acted but that may also have had something to do with the massive hieght difference. "Um Sil? How old are you?"
"im 17 im not really a kid any more but i guess im not an adult either most of the kejeek where i live start laying eggs when there about twenty i guess and they have most or all of there clutch together when they are about sixteen... i never really found any one that wanted me in there clutch thats why i left. to find other kejeek that dont think im so strange and maybe want to be in my clutch..." Silvenya fell silent and continued to much on berries having the curtisy not to talk with her mouth full. the young girl looked a bit sad now she stared at the ground and she chewed on teh berries
"17," Zuula choked out coughing on a berry. Once she cleared her throat she stared at Silvenya. "So your a year older than me. I didn't expect that you seem so young. Sometimes I wish I wasn't so tall. " She put her hand to her forehead and brushed her mane away which had fallen over her eyes in her coughing fit. She glanced at newt girl in a rare moment of silence. She took silvenya's hand in her own. "Hay come on cheer up. I'm sure you'll find a clutch someday. Until then don't worry about it. I don't know to much about clutches but I know from experience that herds aren't all that amazing. Sometimes they can be terrifying in fact." She lowered her eyes as her mind went back to darker times but then smiled banishing those thoughts. "Until you find a place to belong you can think of us as a really small clutch, or herd, or both even."
"oh tahts so awesome" Silvenya jumped up and through her arms around Zuula she huged her tight and then took a step back and smiled wide "so what do you wanna do?"
Zuula returned the hug warmly. "Well I don't know. I'd like if we didn't go back to Orjak again." She scanned the plains, for the most part they were barren except for a few spots of vegitation similar to where they were now. "Hm we could start heading in the direction of the desert and see what we find. It's quite a ways away so we wont get there for a while." She wrapped her arms around the small damp girl one last time before she stood up imediately shotting up far above Silvenya. With the newt girl barely making it past her wide hips it didnt look like shed be giving her to many hugs on the road.
Silvenya gathered up her belongings tieing the varies pounces the the leather harness she had strapped around her body. once she had all her things together she straighened up and beamed a smile up at the Equillre. "okay we can start walking it gets boring walk alone im glad that ill have you to talk to while we are on the road. so is there anything you want to do in the desert im not really sure im going to like the desert but i want to see the kejeek..i like being wet. its not wet in the desert but at least you can do that cool thing were you make water"
Zuula smiled down at Silvenya picking up her satchel and putting her totems away. "Well I only stayed in the desert a short time last time I was there. I didn't really get to experience it I wasnt really prepared. You need more than just water. You also need something to cover up your body to keep the sun at bay. Even with my fur it was over powering. Me and you especially are going to have to wear clothing sadly enough. And we're going to need to bring a lot of water with us. I pulled that water out of the air and even though its pretty dry here its even worse in the desert. I wont be able to pull much from the air, we'r going to have to hope to find ground water in the desert. Maybe you can make up potions to help us out but we're gona have to be really carefull."
"this whole desert thing is sounding less and less fun the more you talk about it"

28An arena in Orjak - Page 2 Empty Re: An arena in Orjak Wed Feb 29, 2012 9:16 am

Alopex

Alopex
Admin

The newt girl stared up at Zuula, her eyes widening with every word that spilled from the tall womans lips “You mean I’m going to have to wear cloths? I’ve never really worn many cloths before. Are they comfortable? You don’t wear cloths, have you ever before? I am no so sure I would like to wear cloths….” Silvenya shuffled uncomfortably and hey thick tongue darted out over her mouth and graved over her large eyeball.
“I try not to wear clothes if I can help it,” Zuula replied. “I’ve always felt like they were choking me, but I think that’s just me. Most people wear clothing without any problem at all but I’m very claustrophobic. I don’t really like being in any enclosed spaces, I feel trapped if I can’t see the sky. I once went to a dwarf city that was under a mountain!” Zuula shivered remembering the terror she felt trying to pass through that town. She had hyperventilated enough to draw everyone’s eyes and run through the streets like a chicken with her head cut off. She had actually tried to stay inside the buildings and pretend she was just in any other town and over the roof wasn’t billions of tons of rock and earth.
Silvenyas mouth fell gapping “hmm.” She Squeaked” I don’t mind enclosed spaces, the stilt-house I grew up in was pretty small, and my whole family is pretty short, so the ceilings were pretty low.. you probably wouldn’t like it there, I don’t think you could even stand up.” She ran her small hands over her slimy body and looked thoughtful “Maybe I could wear cloths, but what if they tried me out? Do they make wet clothes? I have this cloth here that I get wet and rub on myself” Silvenya patted the pouch on her belt were she kept her wash cloth. “if I could just cover my body in wash cloths then it would keep me wet and block out the sun!” The newt girl giggled at the thought of her body covered in patchwork rags.
Zuula laughed along with her friend. “That wouldn’t be a bad idea. Most clothing stays wet for a while. I used to help hanging the wash out in my herd, it can take a while to for clothes to dry so you could do that. I could soak your clothes through with whatever water we have but if your clothes dry out and we don’t have enough to drink you might have to go without.” As they walked the grayish grasslands slowly gained back their color. The land felt better under Zuula’s hooves the further they got from Orjak.
“A herd? Whats that? Is it like a clutch? Or is that your family? I really want a clutch, I never really got a long too well with my family, I don’t know why, that why I am going to the desert, I want to find the other kejeek that live there. I hope they like me. Do you like me? I like you. You are so pretty” Silvenya reached out and barley touched Zuulas white fur, leaving a small spot of sticky residue on the woman. “Maybe if I had pretty fur like you people would like me.” The girls tongue slide along her cheek and passed over her right eye, and she blinked a few times. “I hope the desert kejeek like me.”
“Herds are family,” Zuula told the small girl. “Except a herd moves around going where the animals and good vegetation are. I’ve never met a clutch before but I don’t think other races travel around as much as we Equillre do. But Equillre don’t have pretty scales.” Zuula stooped to run hers fingers across Silvenya’s shoulders. “Don’t worry Sil. You need to be positive if you want things to turn out the way you want them to.”
Silvenya looked back over her shoulder and peered at the fading outline of Orjak, She couldn’t say she regretted not entering the city, it didn’t seem like it was full of pleasant people. Looking ahead of herself again, she just wondered how long until she got to the desert. Silvenya glanced up at Zuula as she felt her fingers run across her shoulder, and she shivered. “Have you ever met a Desert Kejeek, I heard they are traders. I am not so sure if I will get along with them. I don’t have anything to trade. And I cant really make things” She paused for a second, thinking, and licked her eye “well except these” Silvenya said, slipping her hand into a pouch full of potions “but I am not very good at it, I need more practice. I should go to libraries more. But most small libraries don’t have a lot of potion books and the big libraries are in big citys and I havnt been to too many of those. But the potions I can make are pretty cool because I can put them in these.” Silvenya upholstered both of her spell-revolvers and swung them around on her small fingers, before dropping them back into the leather holsters, a huge grin splitting her lips.
“Actually I think you would be good at trading,” Zuula said thinking back and missing some of what her friend was saying. “I met a group of desert Kajeek in Orjak. They said their leader was one of the greatest salesmen in Agradalgra and was famous for selling flint and tinder to a Bal’alkerii. He talked super fast kind of like you do. He sold me some clothes and I didn’t even realize it till I had paid him already.”
“You think I talk fast? I didn’t think I talked that fast.. I just have a lot to say” Silvenya fingered the blades on the butt of her guns as she walked a long, having to step rather fast to keep up with Zuulas long strides “oh well at least you have cloths to go in the desert then! I don’t own any clothes, we will have to find some before we go into the desert. How far is the desert? Or we can just get wash cloths. And probably a lot of canteens… sorry I talk so fast.”
“It’s okay I don’t mind you talking fast,” Zuula tried to reassure the little newt as she strolled slowly besides her. She glanced at the sky seeing the sun high in the sky. “It’s midday already. Traveling goes so much quicker with a friend to talk to. Would you like to stop and take a rest?”
Silvenya nodded once. “where do you think we should stop? A river would be good, or a creek, or a pond, or a lake, or a stream, or a waterfall.. oooh I like waterfalls, do you like waterfalls? I like the sound they make. I like having someone to talk to, you are fun to talk to. A lot of people don’t like to talk to me. Maybe because I talk to fast I guess? But you don’t seem to mind.” Silvenya reached behind her, closed her fingers around the base of her tail and ran her hand along its length, pulling it around her waist to in front of her, when she got to the end she let go and let her tail spring across and hit her in the opposite thigh, before it fell behind her and wavering for a few moments before hanging still.
“Hm water would be good,” Zuula mused as she gazed about the grasslands. Her pale eyes took in everything even the things Silvenya was oblivious to. It wasn’t long till Zuula spot a small sleek blue gazelle roaming off the main road the two girls were walking on. “Come on,” she led Silvenya off the path toward the spirit. It glanced up with eyes that swirled and flowed in its head. Zuula didn’t even have to speak for the water spirit to realize her desire. It turned and cantered off slowly with Zuula following it and leading Silvenya along. The gazelle walked a ways from the road before coming upon a small bubbling creek. It lowered it’s muzzle to the water as if to drink but melted as soon as it touched and flowed into the little creek. “This looks lovely. Let’s stop here.”
Silvenya trailed along behind Zuula, when she saw the creek her face lit up and she wrapped her short arms around Zuulas hips, hugging her tight. “Thank you! Thank you!” she squeaked excitedly. The newt scurried over to the edge of the creek and plopped down on the ground, taking her damp rag out of her bag, she dunked it in the water and the squeezed it over the top of her bald head, sticking her tongue far out of mouth to catch a few drops of water.
Zuula walked up besides Silvenya and knelt down dipping her own muzzle into the creek as the gazelle had and giving it her thanks for leading them here. After drinking her fill she sat back on the bank dipping her sore hooves in the shallow water. “So would you like something to eat? I have some of the vegetables I was able to scrounge up in Orjak and we can always look for other edible plants.”
Silvenya was sitting on the bank with the tip of her black tail resting in the water. She had reached under the surface and plucked the stem of a rather large lily pad that had been growing in the shallow water. The newt girl just looked up at Zuula with her head slightly cocked. She was holding the leaf next to her face, with a large bite missing from the side, and for the first time, Silvenya said nothing. She never talked with her mouth full.
Zuula smiled at her friend. She took out a little green apple and bit into it crunching with her flat teeth. As she ate her apple she took her totems out and prepared for a midday ritual, the ritual she was performing wasn’t mandatory but the spirits would give her guidance. Since leaving her people Zuula had started performing this ritual more and more often to help her out. Her spirits rose up from the bowls, using the totems created from materials of their own domains as conduits to appear before Zuula. She nodded respectfully to the otter and eagle placing an apple before each of them. The two devoured the apples given them causing them to just disappear into thin air for anyone not able to see them.
Silvenya dipped her cloth in the stream again and rubbed it across her shoulders and neck. Pausing occasionally to munch the lily pad she was holding in her sticky fingers. “No, that’s okay, I can eat this” she said to Zuula “what are those bowls for? Why is that one full of water? Is the other one for food? Do you have an animal? Where do you keep it? Can I see it? Are there apples the food… … Where did the apples go?!?” Silvenya looked up at Zuula her eyes wide and her jaw slightly dropped.

29An arena in Orjak - Page 2 Empty Re: An arena in Orjak Wed Feb 29, 2012 9:18 am

Alopex

Alopex
Admin

Zuula smiled warmly. “I am communing with the spirits,” she said softly. The otter looked into Zuula’s eyes and said in a flowing, trickling voice. “You have hard times ahead of you child. Soon you will be beyond my aid.” The eagle spoke then it’s words coming like a gust great and breathy at first then tapering down to a whisper. “I will help you then. You must rely on the breeze. It will lead you right.” The otter spoke then. “But you have a good companion for this next part of your journey.” With that the spirits departed sinking back into Zuula’s totems. Zuula bowed to them as they departed before talking more to Silvenya. “I was seeking advice from the spirits I draw power from. You can’t see them but I can with my eyes.”
The newt girl nodded uncertainly and gave a small shrug, She put her hand down on the ground to push herself to her feet, but her wet palm slipped out from underneath her on the grass and Silvenya fell tumbling into the creek. She squirmed around for a few moments, righting herself, and then just stood in the water grinning “well I guess that I one way to keep myself wet. I like swimming any way. Too bad there wont be any where to go swimming in the desert. Oh, I hope my guns didn’t get wet!” She pulled out each gun in turn and used a dry rag she pulled out of a different pouch to wipe any water off of them. All the while still standing shin deep in the creek.
Zuula giggled and jumped into the creek besides Silvenya making a huge splash. “I wish this were deep enough to swim in. I love the water more than anything else.” She laid back in the creek folding her arms behind her head to keep it above water level. She relaxed letting the water flow over her entire body soaking her white fur.
Silvenya, having no real sense of personal space wadded over to Zuula and peered at her white-furred, wet stomach. The much smaller girl splashed down into the water and laid her head and upper torso across Zuulas belly, letting the rest of her soft body float on top of the water. “yeah the water is really good, I grew up in a swamp so I am used to a lot of water, but that water is pretty dirty, and muddy, and insecty, you get mud on you a lot and then you have to get clean water to wash off with. This water isn’t muddy though, its really clear and nice… your belly is soft.” Silvenya rubbed her cheek gently across the equillre woman’s stomach for a moment before her head became still and she closed her eyes.
Zuula laid a hand on the back of Silvenya’a head. She looked up at the sky, at the intricate play of nature. Wind, and cloud, and sun coming together in the sky to swirl about in a perfect dance. “I love the cloud’s,” Zuula said softly. “They look so comfy. I know they aren’t, but still.”
The newt girl rolled over in the water, the back of her head now resting on Zuulas soft belly. Her tail dragged along the creek bed as the two drifted slowly downs stream. Now looking up at the sky Silvenya smiled for a moment and then shrugged to herself. Nature bored her, She was far more interested in the people here on the ground. She rolled over more, so she was laying on her side and could look up at the Equillre. “What was your herd like? You said it was like a clutch right? Did you like them? Did they like you? Why did you leave them? Do you miss them? Do you have any babies? Or brothers? Or sisters? Or a mate? How big is your herd? Silvenya let out a sigh from being winded after she spoke so rapidly.
Zuula laughed and smiled down at her friend. “No, I don’t have any children or a mate. I had a very close friend and she told me to get out and see the world. My herd was about 7 families big and had a lot of powerful elder shamans. My parents joined the herd because…well… I’m different you see. I have no color to my fur and my eyes were pink when I had them.” She ran a hand through the longer mane of hair that grew from her head. This hair was a dark raven black but you could see that it had been colored and was truly white underneath. “Since leaving I’ve taken to dyeing my mane black so that I look like I have some color to me. My people have a legend about those like me. They call me a Pale Ghost, it is said that a Pale Ghost is born closer to the spirit plane then an ordinary person. Every Pale Ghost in history has become a great shaman in their own way. Growing up I was taught shamanism from a very young age and while I was respected by everyone I was still different. My only true friend was my friend Zabin I told you about. She’s amazing.”
Silvenyas body twisted on top of Zuula again, until she was lying down on her stomach, where she started. “I want a herd.” She voiced thoughtfully “all the other Kejeek my age have already formed clutches. But not me, No one wanted me to be in there clutch. They all think I’m kind of weird I think…” Silvenyas long whippy tail swayed side to side in the air over her. “I don’t think I’m weird though. I hope the desert kejeek like me. I’m afraid they won’t. I don’t think they are like me. The desert sounds really bad.”
“Yeah I know what you mean,” Zuula sighed. “Most of the girls my age in my herd have mates and are starting families of their own. But as cute as their babies are I’ve never liked the idea of the mating process.”
“Really?” Sylvenya squeeked in surprise. “I can’t imagine not wanting a mate, I really want one. Even friends are good. I’ve never had many friends. I’m glad you’re my friend” The newt girls tongue slithered out of her mouth and run across her eye ball, she glanced up and noticed they had floated away from the bank where their stuff lay. “Oh our stuff!” Sylvenya climbed from the water with a lot of splashing, and scampered up the side of the creek.
Zuula got up slower than her friend did deep in thought. “I don’t know,” Zuula said shrugging as she walked up to Silvenya and their stuff. “I’ve never gotten along with males. All the other girls in my herd were with me when we were younger but at a certain age they started to change. My friend Zabin didn’t though. I wish you could meet her, you’d like each other a lot.” She caught up with Silvenya and reached down grabbing her bag and checking that everything was still there. “Well should we be on our way?”
Silvenyas black and blue skin glistened in the sunlight, still dripping from swimming in the creek. She fastened all her belongs back onto her harness and stood before Zuula. “Yeah we should go, we’ve been here for a while though. But I like the water, and you were very comfortable to lay on.” It was hard to tell due to her dark skin, but the newt girl seemed to blush at her last statement. “Maybe if the Desert Kajeek don’t like me we could travel to meet the Equillre, I’ve never seen where they live, or met many of them, but if they are all like you I bet they are great. And then I could meet your friend too…”
“That’d be great,” Zuula exclaimed. “Though I think Zabin may have gone on the same type of journey I have. Even if she’s still with the herd it’ll be tough to find them. They move around a lot.” The tall equillre girl set out at a pace her reptilian friend could easily match. She led the way back to the road and set off in the direction they had been going. By now they had left the grayish landscape that surrounded the wretched city Orjak and were walking through more flat grasslands. Off in the distance on the horizon was a speck of what may have been a town. “Hm,” Zuula mused aloud happy to have someone to listen. “Does that look like a town way ahead to you. My eyesight may be good for some things but it isn’t that great over distance.”
“mmm” she squeaked, squinting her eyes to focus on the maybe town. “it could be, I am not sure, I don’t have that much experience with traveling yet. Sorry. If your family always moves around how are you going to find them? Are you going to be able to get home when you want to? Your friend went on the same journey as you” what sort of journey is it? Where are you going?” Silvenya fell into stride next to her much taller companion and easily matched her pace. As she walked, her tail waved right and left, occasionally grazing across the back of Zuulas shin before whipping back in the other direction.
“Well I’m sure I can find them,” Zuula said. “The spirits could always guide me to them if I really needed to find them. And I’m not going anywhere in particular. I’m on a Zaazh or a journey of discovery and growth. Shamans go on a Zaazh to connect to the world at large not just to the plains that are our home, though I also left to be away from the strictures of my herd. Zabin was the one who talked me into leaving and she seemed to like the idea of traveling around the world as well. I’m not sure if she ended up actually going though.”
“Oh that sounds really cool that’s kind of what I’m doing I guess I mean I am on a journey and I suppose I will be discovering things I have already discovered you, and I am sure I will grow. Hey did you know if I cut off the tip of my tail it will grow back”? Other parts probably would too but I have never gotten anything else cut off.” Silvenya reached behind herself and grabbed her tail, pulling it to the front of her body protectively, fondling the tip thoughtfully. She gazed behind Zuula, at her tail and asked “What about your tail, could you grow the tip of your tail back?”
Zuula wiggled her short tail her wide hips jiggling. “I’m pretty sure my tail wouldn’t grow back if it got cut off. Maybe I could heal it back with magic but I don’t know for sure. It would hurt a lot if your tail got cut off. Did you scream when you lost your tail?”
“Oh…” Silvenya said quietly and her voice trailed off… “Yeah…” She fidgeted uncomfortably, and her lips parted to let her tongue dart up and lick her eyeball. She looked down at her feet now as she walked. It was one of those rare moments the newt girl could think of nothing to say.
Zuula patted her friend reassuringly on the shoulder. “I think it is a town,” she said trying to give Silvenya a distraction from her current thoughts and gesturing ahead. A medium sized grouping of buildings was expanding before them with every step revealing what looked to be a decent sized town probably the last stop before Orjak. “That’s good. We’ll need to get some supplies if we want to head into the desert.”
A smile split Silvenyas lips as she felt the equillres hand on her shoulder. She sun was hanging low in the sky, casting the town into an almost eerie shadow. “What sort of supplies are we going to need? I have never been to the desert before. Do you think the people in the town are nice? I hope it isn’t like Orjak, I did not even want to go into that city. It seemed so scary, even the people we met outside of the city didn’t seem quite right, did they Zuula?” Silvenyas sped up her pace a bit, eager to reach the town, her tail wavering side to side even quicker, the faster she walked.

30An arena in Orjak - Page 2 Empty Re: An arena in Orjak Wed Feb 29, 2012 9:19 am

Alopex

Alopex
Admin

“Yes those two were a bit to violent for my liking,” Zuula mused thinking of the rakaphit and Bal’alkeri they had camped with. “We’ll have to see what this town’s like I came to Orjak from another direction. But we’ll need clothes and water and food for the desert. Also we’ll need information it’s really tough to navigate the desert and dangerous if you get lost in it.”
Silvenya Gazed at the side of the road as she listened to Zuula speak, She noticed a small plant with vibrant blue, berries growing under some of the bigger shrubbery. With a squeak of excitement she left the road and scampered over to the bushes. She bent over, her tail flicking very quickly back and forth in the air, and picked a handful of the small fruits. Tipping her hand into a pouch at her side, she safely hid the berries away and returned to Zuulas side. She started Rambling on about plants, and potion ingredients, and innate magical energies so quickly that her words jumbled together and were lost. The newt girl continued to talk on and on, for the next hour and a half until they were standing before the gates of the town they had been steadily watching grow larger as they approached.
Zuula listened to Silvenya speak only adding what she knew of herbs here and there. Her shaman training hadn’t taught her nearly as much about the subject as her friend knew but she had learned of the power the natural world possessed and how to make a few potions mostly for ritual and healing purposes. When they arrived finally at the town she was pleased to see it didn’t have the same aura as Orjak. A sign at the gate declared it to be the town of Krakapp. Zuula led the way down the main avenue looking around at a number of stands that were now closing with the approaching dusk. Krakapp appeared to be a trading town for those who couldn’t quite stomach the capital it lived beside. It was populated by much tamer people than had lived in Orjak, even the Orakin who were present in significant numbers weren’t as hardened as those down the road. Zuula spotted a tavern down a street and made for it guiding Silvenya along with her. Though Zuula wasn’t a fan of normal taverns this was different. Due to the large population of Bal’alkerii in this part of the continent many towns had taverns with an open air portion to prevent fires. There was a large fenced in area full of tables and chairs that lead into the main tavern. The bar was placed right on the dividing line between inside and outside to serve drinks to either. In the center of the outside portion was a large lumpy gray rock. Zuula turned to her friend. “Let’s get a drink. Taverns are the best place to meet people and I saw some dessert Kajeek closing up stalls on the main street. They’ll probably come here after their done.”
Silvenyas bulbus eyes were darting this way and that as they walked through the town, trying to take in everything at once. She squealed with delight as she saw a few scaly dry looking Kajeek behind some of the stalls, without thinking she starting towards a few of them, but nerves over came her and she scuttled back to Zuulas side, licking her eyeball nervously. “Sure a drink would be good, what sort of drink do you like to drink? I am not a big fan of wines or whiskey, it makes my brain all fuzzy, and then I cant think straight, and I start to lose track of what I am saying…” Silvenya ordered fruit juice, usually reserved for mixer from the Bartender, and Sat down at a small table. Pulling her two guns out of their holsters she placed them on the wooden surface in front of her, and peered up at Zuula as her small sticky fingers ran across the various mechanical workings of her weapons, in no time at all the potion guns were almost completely disassembled, and lay in two piles on the table. “ I got these in Nomfoodle” She said absent mindedly to her traveling companion as she worked over the guns. “The gnomes made them for me, They shoot potions, or spells… or potions turned into spells.. or something.. They are really neat. I did not really have any one to talk to when I was traveling from Nomfoodle to Orjak, so I learned how they work, and how to take them apart and how to put them back together, I got kind of good at it I guess. I like taking them apart and putting them back together it’s a lot of fun. There are all these gears and stuff, I’ve never really seen anything that works with gears too much, the gnomes have a lot of things like this though.”
Zuula ordered a water and got it in a pint mug from the bartender. She sat down opposite Silvenya with the boulder right behind her. She watched as her friend took her weapons apart and explained them. She enjoyed listening to her friend it was very relaxing; though it wasn’t long before Silvenya’s talk was interrupted by a loud slurping sound. Zuula turned to her drink to see a large trunk drinking her water. “Hey,” she shouted pulling the mug away from the trunk. She spun around in her chair to realize that the boulder she had been sitting next to was really a sleeping elephant that was now attempting to get at her water. “No,” she wailed as the trunk followed her mug trying to take another drink. “Funkfreed,” a voice bellowed. The elephant stopped try to get Zuula’s water as a heavily scared and muscled orakin ran from around the other side of him grabbing its tusk and pulling its head around to look at him. “What have a told you about drinking others drinks,” he said glaring into the elephants eyes. He turned to Zuula and Silvenya with an apologetic smile. “Sorry he troubled you. My names Shuug. And this here’s my pal Funkfreed.”
Having never seen an elephant, or any creature quite so large in her life, The sight of Funkfreed before her, startled Silvenya so much her body lurched backwards. She tipped her chair over, and went sprawling onto the floor. As the back of her chair was falling, it caught another chair, which wouldn’t have resulted in any problems, had the person sitting in the seat not been a very light gnome girl, who in turn was knocked askew. The gnome girl, in an attempt to keep herself from landing on the dirty tavern floor clutch the table in front of her, though only managed to grasp hold of the table cloth. She ended up on the floor regardless of her efforts to save herself, and brought down on herself and Silvenya, the table cloth, and the entire contents of the table. A meal and drinks she had been sharing with 3 other people. Silvenya lay on the ground dazed for a few moments before struggling to her feet. She tried to brush debris off of her body and she muttered over and over again in her squeakiest voice “I’m so sorry, I did not mean to, I’m so sorry” She Sidled over to Zuula and clutched her arm like a child, hugging herself to the woman’s furred, comforting body. “I’m Sorry, I didn’t mean to”
Zuula put her hand protectively on Silvenya’s head. The little gnome girl righted herself cursing while her tablemates rolled around on the ground a ball of tangled limbs. Shuug took a step over to them and reaching down lifted two up off the ground by the scruffs of their necks. They turned out to be a pair of frilled Kejeek one male and one female with matching scale patterns. The third was also a kejeek but he was a horned lizard type covered in spiky scales. “Sorry about that folks,” Shuug boomed apologetically. “Here I’ll buy us all a round.” He motioned to the bartender to bring more drinks and before anyone had time to say much had picked up Zuula and Silvenya’s table in one hand and the quartettes table in the other and had shoved them together with his. He did this effortlessly and Zuula took the opportunity to look him up and down. He was tall and powerfully built even by orakin standards; in fact Zuula hadn’t seen any other orakin quite as riddled with muscle as he was. His skin was a dark orange and he was covered in black hair and scars from what must have been a hundred battles. The three strange Kejeek sat down at the table warily obviously not willing to offend Shuug, but the gnome had no problem doing just that. “I really don’t have time for friendly drinks,” she said snappishly. “I have other business I could be doing.” And with that she strode away from the down looking kejeek. “Party pooper,” Shuug remarked as servers brought everyone’s refills the elephant Funkfreed getting a bucket of water to occupy himself with. Zuula sat down to her water out of Funkfreed’s reach this time. “So friends what brings you lot to Krakapp?” Shuug said kindly as if he were talking to a group of old friends.
Silvenyas already large eyes were nearly budging out of her head. She stared across the newly formed table at the kejeek. Her mouth fell aslightly agape as silent excitement from finally meeting the scaled kejeek she had been searching for washed over her. And then, at Shuugs questions, as if a switch had been flipped, and seemingly endless stream of words streamed out of the newt girls mouth. “We’ll I am here because I came with Zuuly, And Zuuly is here because she is on her Zoozoo, and I we met out side of Orjak, and we walked here together, and I walked to Orjak to nomfoodle, that is where the gnomes live. I don’t know where Zuuly walked to Orjak from. And I walked to Nomfoodle from the town I grew up in, the swamps, in the north, under the mountains. I have only ever met swamp kejeek, cause they are the only ones that live in the north, and I started walking down here to meet the desert kejeek, cause I never have before, and now you’re here!” She exclaimed pointing at the three Scaled lizards sitting across from her “My name is Silvenya, Whats your name? and your name? and your name? I have never met a Scaled Kejeek before, are you nice? Do you think you could be my friend, I’ve been walking a long time to meet you guys, and This is my friend Zuuly, she will probably be your friend too cause she is really nice. Oh, and whats your name?” She inquired towards Shuug “And whats THAT thing?!” She asked one last question, motioning with her short sticky fingers towards the elephant sitting in the middle of the Tavern.
Zuula smiled at her friend’s excitement. “As Sil just said I’m Zuula,” she said. “I come from the plains of Zaladrin and am on a quest for knowledge and experience.” The female and male frilled kejeek looked at each other a train of unsaid speech flowing between them. The horned kejeek just sort of sat there seeming uninterested in the conversation and unaffected by the happenings around him. “Well my name is Sarsa,” the female frilled said. “And I am her brother Farfa,” the male frilled said. “And this,” Sarsa gestured to the stony horned fellow beside her. “Is my husband Burup.” He nodded curtly. “We’re traders,” Farfa continued. “We’re here on business that’s what we were discussing with that gnome friend of ours.” “We’re always pleased to meet a fellow kejeek,” Sarsa added smiling at Silvenya. “And I’m Shuug,” the Orakin boomed happily raising his mug. “A toast to new friends.” He knocked back his beer till Funkfreed tapped him on the shoulder. “Oh and this is Funkfreed. He’s an elephant and my pet. I know he’s a big fella but don’t worry I know he’s scary but I’ve trained him well. Look.” He turned to the elephant and pulled from a pouch on his waist a handful of peanuts. “Funkfreed speak,” He ordered. The elephant acted immediately though instead of speaking he got to his feet and with an effort lifted himself up onto just his back two legs standing like a biped though a little wobbly. “Funkfreed,” Shuug said again in that commanding tone. “Sit down.” The elephant gave a dramatic choking cry and fell back as if shot by a harpoon his tongue lolling out in a very convincing death impression. “Now fetch,” Shuug ordered once more. Funkfreed popped back to life and sat back in his original position looking at his master expectantly. “Good job, here you go boy,” Shuug said proudly throwing his elephant a handful of peanuts which he sucked into his trunk from midair and deposited in his mouth crunching them happily.
The small crowd in the taverns attention turned to Shuug and Funkfreed as an elephant is hard to not pay attention to, excpecially when he is rolling around and trumpeting in the middle of a tavern. When Funkfreed was once again sitting down next to the massive Orakin, the barroom was filled with scattered applause. Silvenya was among those impressed with the short act, she clapped excitedly and took her set again, beginning to reassemble her guns which still lay on the table in pieces, though her attention was seton the kejeek. “Hi Sarsa, Hi Farfa, Hi Burup. Where are you from? Are you Desert Kejeek? I am from the Swamps and Have never met a Desert Kejeek before. Do you like living in the desert? How do you stay wet? But you don’t look wet, arn’t you uncomfortable? Have you ever seen a swamp kejeek before? I have never seen a desert kejeek before. Are you traders? What do you trade? Are you going back into the desert? Can I come with you? I hope you aren’t going to Orajak, I just came from Orjak and it isn’t very nice there. Oh yeah! Hi Shuug, Hi Funkfreed.” Silvenya seemed a bit out of breath from her rambling speech finally stopped. She shook her head as if speaking for so long has disoriented her a bit and continued staring wide eyed at everyone around the table.

31An arena in Orjak - Page 2 Empty Re: An arena in Orjak Wed Feb 29, 2012 9:20 am

Alopex

Alopex
Admin

Sarsa and Farfa looked between each other in obvious bewilderment from all of Silvenya’s talking. Zuula smiled at Shuug and struck up a conversation with him about how he’d trained Funkfreed while the desert traders responded to Silvenya. “Well we’ve never met a swamp kejeek before,” Sarsa began. “But it’s good to meet a sister from another land,” Farfa finished. “We are traders but we never travel to Orjak,” Sarsa said. “It’s far too dangerous inside the city so we keep some distance,” Farfa explained. Through the siblings discussion Burup just sat there staring at nothing in particular. As he sat there a fly buzzed around him finally deciding to land on his eyeball. His mouth slowly cracked open allowing his tongue to dart out faster than the blink of an eye catching the fly and pulling it into his mouth where he slowly crunched it in his teeth. “But we’re interested in you as well,” Farfa said taking the lead in the conversation away from Silvenya. “Yes,” Sarsa said. “What are those devices you are reassembling?” “They look like gnomish technology,” Farfa added curiously.
Watching Burups tongue dart against his eyeball gave Silvenya the feeling that her own were far too dry, and she couldn’t help but run her wet, sticky tongue across her own eyeball. “Oh, These?” She asked excitedly holding up one of the fully constructed potion guns. “These, are Potion gun, Spell..thingys… They Shoot spells.. From Potions… And yeah, The gnomes made them for me. See all the gears? But they work with a lot of magic, and Potions that I make.” Silvenyas tail flicked around behind her, she was barly able to contain herself, and had a very hard time keeping herself sitting in her set which resulted in a very fidgety newt girl. “What sort of things to do guys trade? It is good that you don’t go into Orjak? Why doesn’t Burup ever talk? I like your scales..”She leaned across the table to look closer at the dry skinned lizards. “I don’t have scales, I am all smooth and squishy and slimy.” She reached to her side and tugged on Zuulas arm. “Zuuly they are so dry, I don’t think I will like the desert.”
“I tried to tell you that the desert would be a bad place for you,” Zuula responded to her friend. The two kejeek were looking at Silvenya and her guns with interest. “Those are very impressive,” Farfa complemented. “And you’re a potion maker as well,” Sarsa said. “You are very skilled for one so young.” Burup didn’t say or do anything he may not even have heard anything. “We mostly trade farming tools to farmers,” Farfa said. “My husband isn’t very talkative,” Sarsa said. “How about your companion?” “Yes,” Farfa said gesturing to Zuula. “I’ve heard tales of all white equillre, but never met one.” Zuula felt embarrassed by the mention of pale ghosts and avoided meeting the gaze of anyone at the table.
“White Equillre?” Silvenya sounded puzzled, she looked sideways at Zuula, unsure of what her fellow kejeek were inquiring. She continued on avoiding the question. “Yes, I make potions. Skilled. I don’t know. I read a lot of books. Farming tools. What do you farm in the desert I thought it was all sand, and hot, and dry. Im hungry.” She slipped a hand into one of her pouches and pulled out a handful of roots and berries. “Are you hungry? What do desert Kejeek eat? Do you like berries? I can share if you like berries. Do desert kejeek eat bugs? Swamp kejeek eat a lot of bugs. Do they have bugs in the desert?” Silvenya popped a few of the berries into her mouth and stared wide eyed, waiting for a response.
Zuula looked further down at Silvenya’s look trying to avoid her eyes and fidgeted a bit. “Yeah she’s a Pale Ghost,” Shuug blurted out unaware of Zuula’s discomfort. “I’ve met your lot before. They’re super shamans, really powerful though I think they’re all pacifists.” The family of kejeek looked at each other seeming even more pleased after hearing of Zuula’s identity. “So,” Sarsa said intrigued. “The both of you are pretty powerful and skilled.” Farfa smiled, “How fortuitous to find two people with such abilities.” Shuug laughed and pated Zuula on the shoulder thunderously giving her the feeling that it would break. “Trust me,” Shuug howled obviously thinking that he was making Zuula feel better. “Pale Ghosts are monsters. I even heard of one a few years ago who nearly wiped out half of Zaladrin.” Zuula nearly started to cry at the mention of Quwarn but of course for that she would need flesh and blood eyes. Instead she got up suddenly and ran out of the bar to the alley beside it and crumpled upon a box holding her head in her hands.
Silvenya was unsure of what to do. She had never had a friend before, let alone a crying one. She also had no idea what exactly was wrong with Zuula. As she looked around the table, peering into the face of each stranger, she remembered when she was at home. She had often times run off to find a corner to cry in. She remembered wishing time after time for someone to console her. In a rare silence, the Kejeek slide away from the table, and cautiously crossed the open air bar. At the mouth of the alley she peered down into the darkness. Barley able to make out Zuulas quivering shape, Silvenya drew one of her guns, spun the barrel to right chamber and shot It high about the equillres head. A shower of tiny glowing orbs rained down over the alley way as if in slow motion, filling the confined area with pale light. The newt girl slowly padded up to her friend and reached out a hand. She placed it gently on Zuulas Shoulder and gave what she hoped was an encouraging smile “It’s okay Zuuly”
Zuula shivered and leaned into Silvenya’s touch. “I’m sorry,” she said not looking up. “I ruined you getting to meet desert kejeek. I’m a horrible friend and a monster. I should never have been born.”
“Oh, they were weird, and dry..and I like you much better” Silvenya smiled softly despite the fact that her friend was crying. “And your aren’t a monster. I’ve seen monsters. At home there is this giant beast, with a long neck, and a long tail, and long hair, and he EATS kejeek. Eats ‘em right up for breakfast and dinner. You’re not a monster.”
“But you heard Shuug in there,” Zuula sobbed. “He said it all. Over fifty years ago another Pale Ghost, just like me, almost destroyed my people and half the continent they live on. Since then Pale Ghosts are feared for being more powerful than average equillre shamans.” She slumped back against the wall. “I grew up being punished for anything wrong I might have done so I’d never turn out like Quwarn. That was his name. Quwarn. And he’s not even the only evil Pale Ghost, he was just the worst.”
Silvenyas expression turned to almost pained confusion “…But… YOU didn’t kill all of those people. That other person did.. wait, You’re a ghost?.. I mean, its okay if you are. I don’t mind being friends with a ghost. But I always thought ghosts were more see through… and not ..so.. solid?” Silvenya tried to push her hand through Zuulas shoulder for a split second and then kept talking “any way, there are evil kejeek too, but in not evil. Its okay that the other ghosts are evil Zuuly cause you arnt. You’re a nice girl.” Silvenya laid her head on Zuulas shoulder and tried to wrap her short arms around the womans upper torso.
Zuula smiled and let her friend hug her. “I’m not a ghost that’s just what my people call someone born with white fur and pink eyes. I dye my mane so not as many people notice what I am and before I traded my eyes they were pink. And you’re right there have been a lot of good Pale Ghosts to. It just means you’ll become a really powerful shaman some of the equillre high shamans are Pale Ghosts today.” She reached her arms around Silvenya giving her a tight hug back. “You sound like Zabin. She always used to tell me that I shouldn’t care if other people were afraid of me. We used to get into trouble because she’d get mad at people mistreating me and beat them up.” She thought back fondly to Zabin’s raging temper on her behalf. Not that it helped much Zuula had always been punished harsher than her friend just for being the cause of Zabin’s violence. She sat up on her box a bit straighter and noticed Farfa the kejeek walking down the alley towards them. “I hate to intrude on your privacy,” he said apologetically. “But I was wondering if perhaps you two would be willing to help us.”
“Help you?” Silvenya Squeaked, turning around at the sound of Farfas voice, her hands slide across Zuulas fur and she reluctantly pulled herself away from the hug. Facing Farfa she burst forth with a quick stream of speech “Help you with what? I was helping Zuuly. What do you need help with? I don’t know anything about farm tools, or farming, or anything like that.”
Zuula sat up on her crate considering Farfa. “It’s ok Sil,” she said evenly. “I’m ok, and besides helping people is supposed to make you feel better. So what do you need sir?” Farfa bowed to the two women graciously. “Well you see me my sister and her husband had something stolen from us,” Farfa explained. “The three of us are just simple traders and are inept at battle. But you two are skilled and powerful. If we had your help it would be a simple matter to reclaim our property.”
Silvenya took a few small steps forward, still saying with in arms reach of the equillre. “What did you lose? What it a farm tool? Can’t you go get more farm tools? Was it money? Who took it? Do you know where they are? How do we get it back? Are they mean? I don’t want to get attacked. I am not very good at getting attacked. I am very Squishy.” To extenuate her point, the newt girl prodded one of her fleshy sides with a finger. She Licked one of her large eyeballs, and stared at Farfa with her head cocked.
“Well we don’t have to go now,” Farfa said hastily. “You seem tired, and my sister would like to talk to you as well. Here.” He handed Silvenya a slip of folded paper. “That’s where we’re staying. If you wish to help come tomorrow before dusk and we’ll tell you everything we need.” He bowed low to both of them. “I wish you pleasant dreams and good sleep.” He turned and walked away from them out of the alley. Zuula stood up next to silvenya. “So do you want to help them,” she asked. “They are who you were trying to find.”
Silvenyas head shook up and down in a frantic nod. “Yes. We can help them, I wonder how they want us to help them though. I don’t want to have to fight any one. I don’t really like fighting. Do you like fighting? You’re too pretty to fight…” The newt girls words trailed off at this last statement, her black cheeked faded in color, turning almost grey as Silvenya blushed embarrassedly. She walked a small circle in the ally, trying to decide what she should do next, then simply stared at Zuula, when she couldn’t figure it out.
“I don’t really like fighting,” Zuula shrugged. “I’ve never killed anyone and I never want to, but sometimes fighting is unavoidable. And if it’s to help people who need it we have no choice.” Zuula pated her friend softly on the head. “For now let’s see if we can find someplace to sleep and we’ll figure all this out tomorrow.”
Silvenya nodded again, more slowly this time. She started back down the alley, her short tail waving side to side behind her. “ I have never killed anyone either. I don’t think that would be fun. If I killed some one then they couldn’t be my friend, and I like having friends. Where should we sleep? Out side again? Or in a building? I usually sleep out side cause I think sleeping inside costs money and I don’t have too much of that…..”
Zuula nodded. “It usually costs money to sleep inside,” she said. “I usually try to find someplace to sleep outside. I don’t really like being inside it sort of freaks me out. We could see if there’s anyplace comfortable outside of town.” She followed Silvenya out of the alley and walked with her back toward the gate.

32An arena in Orjak - Page 2 Empty Re: An arena in Orjak Wed Feb 29, 2012 9:20 am

Alopex

Alopex
Admin

When the pair reached the gate, They noticed the large entrance they had come through when they arrived at the town had a large wooden door slid in front of it. To the right of the gate was a very small wooden hut, a faint grunting noise floated towards them from the hut, growing louder as they approached. A gruff looking Orakin with dark black circles under his eyes was sitting on a wooden stool. He leaned against the side of the hut with his head lolling on his shoulder, his mouth was wide open and loud snores floated past his tusks every few moments. “Uhh, Hey Mister” Silvenya squeaked rather loudly as she prodded the pain in the side. He woke with a start, his hand reached for his battle ax but instead grasped a shabby looking umbrella which he brandished in the air as she shouted “Oi, Bandits!!!” before Blinking and looking at two women standing in front of him. “ Oh.. ye ain’t bandits” he said sleepily “are ye?” he added suspiciously, eyeing Zuula up and down. “No! we arnt bandits, im a Kejeek and my friend Zuuly is a Equillre, and we want to go out side so we can sleep, because Zuuly doesn’t like inside places and I don’t mind sleeping on the ground could you open the gate for us so we can get out so we can sleep out side?” Silvenya smiled innocently up at the man as she stared rather perplexed down at her. He Grunted and shook his head “I aint to be openin’ this door at night missy. Bandits could get in, ya see? Sorry ‘bout tha’. It’s the inn or an alley for ye two.” He waved his hand in Silvenyas face dismissively “Now be on ye way.”
Zuula sighed and turned back toward the town. “Don’t worry I can handle sleeping in an inn if we have to,” she reassured her friend. “Lets just get one with a window so we have fresh air.”
Silvenya led the way back to the bar they had met the desert kejeek in, next store they found a small inn. The innkeep was a Rakaphit with slate grey fur. She was missing her left ear, and her right eye, and her breasts were far too large to seem possible. They spilled out over the top of a dirty bodice and had a very old tattoo of a jolly roger half hidden in the fur above them. She smiled at the pair as they walked in, and it became obvious she was also missing several teeth. Silvenya plodded up to the counter, which was build for a much taller patron, she stood on toes to look over it and spoke. “Good Evening miss. We are looking for a place to sleep tonight. We wanted to sleep out side but the sleeping orakin said that we could because he thought we were bandits and he didn’t want to open the gate cause bandits could get in. so we want to sleep here. Can we have one of your rooms please. With a window. It has to have a window please, cause Zuuly doesn’t like inside places.”
The rough looking woman stared down at the newt girl for a few moments in shock and then scratched the spot where her ear used to be “Yeah, what ever you want doll face” she said in a hoarse voice. She reached under the counter and grabbed a large tarnished key. “2 Silver” she demanded holding the key up. Silvenya rummaged through a pouch and dropped the money in front of the rakaphit. The Woman picked up the coins and eyed them for a moment before plunging her hand into her cleavage. When she pulled her paw back out the money had disappeared. She tossed the key at Silvenya “up the stairs, to the left, room 5.” She smiled at them again, and turned around to a roll of parchment, where she began scribbling, seemingly forgetting about the two people behind her.
Zuula followed the little newt girl a little reluctantly into the inn and stood behind her the whole time fidgeting slightly. She kept shooting glances around her at the walls that closed her off from the world she loved. When Silvenya got the key to their room Zuula followed meekly until her friend pulled the door open. She ignored the room all together and ran straight to the window throwing it open and thrust her head out sucking in the sweet fresh air. “This should be fine,” Zuula called over her shoulder. “Just give me a minute and I’ll be okay.”
The room wasn’t as dirty as the inn keep but it was close. There was a water basin in the corner, full of water that Silvenya very much did not want to bath in, next to that was a Chair and a three legged table, though one of the legs was considerably shorter than its mates. There was only one bed in the room it was large enough for one very big person, or two very small ones. It stood against the far wall, in the center of the room, and had an old rusted chest at the foot. Silvenya went over to the bed and leaned against it. It slid slightly across the floor. The newt girl, using the sticky pads on the bottom of her feet, pushed the bed as hard as she could. ‘Zuuly, move!” She shouted, and when the Equillre cleared the way, Silvenya pushed the light bed right up against the window. She stood and panted for a few moments before clambering onto the mattress and shoving One of the Pillows right up against the window. She then turned and plopped down on her tail, grinning up at her companion.
Zuula yawned and lay down besides Silvenya. She was so tall her legs stuck out over the edge of the bed but she didn’t mind. She had always had an easy time getting comfortable in whatever position she was in. Her head was under the open window and she could see the night sky through it just by laying on her back. “Thank you,” she mumbled to Silvenya. “You’re so sweet.”
Silvenya climbed down from the bed, and unstrapped her harness, she laid all her belongings down on the chest, that had been at the foot of the bed, and know stood alone in the center of the room. After pulling out a cloth and canteen of water from the creek, she rubbed her entire body down until she was comfortable moist, and she climbed back into the bed careful to stay on the edge and not invade her friends space. The newt girl yawned wide, and licked both of here eyeballs before letting her lids droop closed sleepily. “It was cut off” Silvenya said in an almost dazed tone. “When I was young, back home, after school, a group of kids cornered me in the school yard and they held me down while two boys used a knife and cut off the end of my tail. They told me they were going to feed it to the monster that lives in the swamp so that he would have a taste for my blood and the next month he came to feed instead of eating the sacrifice he would find me and eat me instead…” Silvenya shivered slightly at the memory, she pulled her knees up to her chest, and hugged herself into a ball as she settled down to sleep.
Zuula had a restless night filled with strange dreams of elephants and lizards swimming in a black ocean. Zabin was there and she was saying something important to her. They strolled through the black ocean and Zabin seemed to talk for days and days. In the end her friend gave her a hug and Zuula woke up with no memory of what had been said. Morning had come and she was still in the inns bed with Silvenya curled up beside her. She sat up and set her totems up on the windowsill calling her spirits and giving her thanks all the time keeping her eyes on the bright beautiful day. When she had finished her ritual Zuula packed her totems away again and leaned down to wake the slumbering kejeek. “Good morning Sil,” she nudged her shoulder gently. “Time to wake up.”
One large Blue eye slowly opened, Silvenya peered up Curiously, wonder who would be waking her up, when she saw Zuulas white fur nearly glowing in the morning sun light that was pouring in through the window, the newt girls other eye shot right open and she sat up excitedly. ‘Good Morning Zuuly!” Silvenya chittered, not a single not of sleepiness in her voice. She sprang out of bed and began her morning routine. “How did you sleep? Was the window okay? I moved the bed over near the window cause you don’t like inside places. I tried to stay on my side of the bed, I hope I didn’t bother you too much. What do you want for breakfast? I wonder if they sell bugs here, all I have had in days is berries and roots and leave. Some bugs would be really good. Do you eat bugs. I like Caterpillars. Are we going to help those desert kejeek we met in the bar last night? I wonder what they want us to do. Do you think they liked me?”
Zuula scrunched up her face. “Bugs,” she said disgustedly before breaking into a giggle. “I don’t know. I only eat fruits and vegetables and don’t worry about sides of the bed. I don’t mind if you cross over to my side and thanks for the window.” Zuula stood up and stretched luxuriating in the feel of the sun on her fur and trying to block out the walls pressing in around her. “We can go help those kejeek but that isn’t till tonight and if you still want to go into the desert we need supplies. We’ll go shopping for a few hours and then go meet the kejeek.”
“Yeah, Bugs! I like caterpillars.” Silvenya nodded as Zuula spoke, after her soft skin was suffisently damp, the kejeek slipped her leather harness on made sure everything was in order. “Should we leave the bed there or should we push it back to the center of the room. Are we going to sleep here again tonight? Do you think the nice Rakaphit woman will be upset with us if we leave the bed against the window?” Silvenya made her way towards the door, smiling up at her friend as she spoke.
“I’m sure it’ll be fine,” Zuula mumbled to Silvenya as they walked back into the narrow hallway. She rushed through the narrow wooden coffin and out into the entrance room managing to wave at the rakaphit woman behind the front desk on her way out. She came to a halt just outside the door basking in the clear sunny day and waiting for Silvenya to catch up.
Silvenyas head tilted to the side in confusion as she watched Zuulas short tail disappear down the stairs. She followed after her, and hopped down the stairs. She dropped the room key on the counter and smiled up at the innkeep. “Thanks for the room. I don’t know if we will need a room tonight. Maybe not, Zuuly doesn’t like sleeping inside, so tonight we will go outside and sleep tonight. Thanks for the room last night though. Have a good day!” The woman looked down at Silvenya, nonplussed and just nodded. The newt girl made her way outside and stood next to the much taller woman, accidently bumping into Zuulas hip as she came to a halt. “What do we need to go into the desert? How are we going to carry a lot of water. You said you wont be able to get a lot of ground water in the desert. Do you think the desert kejeek are going to want us to go into the desert? I wonder what they want us to do.”
“I’m not sure,” Zuula shrugged. “They’ll tell us tonight. But until then we have things to do.” She led Silvenya to the main drag where all the stalls where situated. There were merchants everywhere hocking their goods from attractive looking stalls. “So we’re going to need canteens, lots of them. The advantage of being so big is I’m pretty strong, I can carry a lot of water though if we can find them enchanted to carry more or be lighter that’d be good. Waters the most important thing so we might as well get the best we can for it. Next we’ll need loose clothes that’ll cover us completely and protect us from the sun. We also need food and normal travel supplies.”
Silvenya nodded determinately “Water.” She said, and looked up at Zuula “Right. Let’s see.. “She wandered away from the equillre towards a stand with Potions bottles lined up all along the table. At that moment, a Fancy looking stall towards the center of the market, started shouting about an amazing deal on enchanted jewelry. People streamed towards the noise, and in the shuffle, Silvenya was hidden from Zuulas sight, by the time the crowd has died down again, the newt girl seemed to have vanished.
Zuula waited till the crowd parted patiently not expecting anything to happen till it dissipated and the newt girl was nowhere to be seen. Her height was to her advantage allowing her a bird’s eye view of the surrounding area. Sadly her friend was nowhere to be seen on the street and after a few minutes of searching Zuula decided that she was big and white, only topped by a few bal’alkerii, if Silvenya wanted to she’d find her. In the meantime Zuula had things to do and set out to find canteens.
A couple hours after the two friends parted ways in the market square, Silvenya came up quietly behind Zuula. She tugged on the equillres tail to get her attention. “Zuuly Zuuly look” in Silvenyas hand was the leather handle of a leash, which was attached to a large humped creature who stood behind the newt girl, looking rather bored. “Zuuly, I bought this camel, it cost almost all my money, but they kejeek that sold him to be said that camels could hold enough water to cross the desert. So I bought this camel, hes furry like you, but not as soft. And hes got that cool hump on his back. Since he can hold so much water, we will have all the water we need while we are in the desert right?” Silvenya looked up hopefully at her companion, and gave a small tug on the leash, urging the Camel to take a step towards Zuula.
“That’s a really good idea,” Zuula smiled at the beast and patted his snout. “Hello friend. I got more than enough canteens for us both, I was worried we wouldn’t be able to carry them all but you’re friend changes that. I also got food and this.” She held up a small glass cylinder with a compass like needle in the center pointed to the southeast. A small plaque at the base read Caratuk. “This is called a log-post it’s enchanted to always point to a town so you don’t get lost in the desert. I didn’t get clothes cause I don’t know your size. So what do you want to name your camel?”
“Name him? Doesn’t he always have a name? Do you speak his language? How do you get the water out of him? I don’t wear cloths, I like my harness, cloths always dry out my skin and I don’t like being dry I like being damp.” The camel spit in the dirt between the two women, and then started to sniff Zuulas hair. “What do camels eat? Do you think he likes caterpillars? Do they have caterpillars in the desert? What time is it? Should we go see those Kejeek soon?”
“You don’t get water out of him,” Zuula giggled. “He carries water and other supplies on his back. I can’t speak to camels you’ll have to figure out a name. And I think he eats grass.” She led the way to a vender selling the loose fitting robes that would completely cover the two women’s body in the desert. Zuula looked at them with trepidation but was at least pleased to see there was a wide selection and the clothes were quite pretty. “You know I feel the same way about clothes you do. I hate wearing them. But you’re skin will dry out even faster in the sun. If you go out in the sun unprotected you’re skin will dry out until it cracks and starts falling off of you.”
“But the nice Kejeek man said he would hold lots and lots of water when we went into the desert” Silvenya looked downhearted at the news. “Do they have grass in the desert? I really don’t like cloths, but I don’t want my skin to fall off.” Her voice sounded horrified. She looked over the cloths laid out on the stall counter. She wrinkled her nose and poked at a few of the fabrics, then looked up at Zuula for advice.
Zuula and Silvenya each tried on a set of desert robes. Their inexperience with clothing lead to problems as Silvenya tried hers on backwards and Zuula’s big butt ripped through a robe that was too small for her. After getting their outfits right and paying for damages they left with their purchases in their bags. After discussing what to name the camel a bit more Zuula suggested the name Jug since Silvenya believed he would be full of water.
Silvenya sat bolt upright, her head snapped to the left adn then to right, her bug eyes peering at her surroundings. they her stare turned towards Zuula dn the small newt girl sprang to her feet/ "morning Zuuly, How did you sleep? you like sleeping outside. The ground was pretty comfortable. Good morning, What do you want for breakfast?!

33An arena in Orjak - Page 2 Empty Re: An arena in Orjak Wed Feb 29, 2012 9:21 am

Alopex

Alopex
Admin

Zuula sat back smiling at the energetic little newt. "I slept very well thank im glad you did as well," she said. "I was thinking that if we're gona be traveling we might want to save all our pack food. We can just forage for berries and other stuff."
"Oh alright!" Sivelnya exclaimed, yabbign her figner pointedly in the air "I'm good at that" she began to ramble as she turned tail and started skipping towards a small patch of brushes a few dozen meters away. "I spent a lot fo time picking thigns in the swamp when I was growing up because I didnt ..uh.. So im pretty good at it. its different here in the desert. the plants are different. but im starting to learn them too... Just dont eat the Prickly orange berrys that grow on some of the bushes around here "she stuck her long sticky tongue out at far as she could and turned towards Zuula "eh ake ur ongue eed"
Zuula giggled trooting over to another bush. "I certainly won't be eating any of thoset then," she stuck her own much smaller tongue at her friend. "Eh ike i ongue ust ine." She giggled even harde as she picked berries of the prickly bush before her being careful not to prick her finger.
Silvenyas Suction tipped fingers plucked the small berries from their twigs, quickly and efficently. She kept a steady pattern of popping a berry in her mouth, and then putting a berry in her hand. Mouth hand, mouth hand. When her hand had so many berries in it that a few toppled out adn fell to the ground, Silvenya spun around on one foot adn trust her small hand towards Zuula, causing a few more of the berries to fall to the dirt. "Here ya go Zuuly!"
Zuula plucked berry after berry until just holding them in her hands till she had no room and started dropping them. She bent down to pick the dropped berries up only to drop more. She realized that she should have gotten a something to hold them all in so they wouldn't drop when Silvenya tried handing her more. She took Silvenyas berries and cupped them to her chest using her cleavage for for the excess ones. "I think we have enough," she declared trying to keep them all from spilling out.
Silvenya nodded enthusiastically, she dug around in a pouch at her hip and pulled out another, smaller pouch made of soft, thin cloth. She held the empty pouch open and thrust her hands as high above her head as she could so Zuula could dump the berries into the pouch "you can put the berries in this pouch, its the pouch i usually use for berry, or roots some times too. and then we can carry them easier and eat them later. kay?"
"Good idea," Zuula said letting go of her chest so the berries all fell into the pouch. "Thats very handy.." She pointed to a log by where they had slept. "Lets sit down and eat there before we go back into the town. We should save some for Jug too." She trotted over to the log and sat down watching Silvenya with a smile on her face.
silvenya nodded and follo0wed Zuula back to their camp "Do jugs eat berries? how many berries will he like.. my bags arnt that big to carry berries for me and Zuuly and jug. i dont know if they have berries in the black sand dessert. do they have sand berries?"
"There isn't really much of anything in the desert," Zuula said thoughtfully. "We have supplies and we should be able to get more from towns closer to the desert. We're still a ways off but we'll start getting closer and closer now so we should start rationing our food and gathering whenever we can."
"oh okay" Silvenya sounded slightly put off at not having her question about jug answered "where are we supposed to go now?"
Zuula finished a few more berries and stood up. "We go get Jug and give him some berries. He'll really like them bet. If not we'll find something else for him to eat. But I don't think he'll need to eat that often."
Silvenya nodded again, Her tongue flicked across the surface of her right eye. After making srue she had all of her things together, She started the short walk back into town, walking quickly to keep up with the Equillres long strides.
Zuula walked up to the gate and the guard nodded to her as she strood into town. The main street was busier than it had been before. many people were walking around with large backpacks and trying to buy from the stalls. Zuula went up to a Bal'alkeri woman who stood at the same hieght as she did dragging two little girls and a massive pack along with her. "What's all the comotion about," she asked. She turned and seemed surprised to be able to look the equillre in the eye ."It's convoy day," she said in a drawl voice. "Everyone who's anyone's packin up to get outa Orjaks suburbs. There aren't any towns for at least 30 miles and the goins pretty tough so we gota go with protection. They say we got some bigwig guardin us this time but I don't know." She turned away from Zuula to slap a piece of candy her daughter had grabed from a nearby stand out of her hand. She started shouting at the girl and the stall owner in turn while Zuula turned to Silvenya. "i guess a lot of people are gona be on the convoy with us.
"ooh! Thats cool! I like people maybe we can find more friends! I wonder who is going to be guarding us, I've never had a guard before. i wonder how many people are going to be coming, there are a lot fo people here. Are those kids coming the little girl was hungry but her mom woudlnt let her have food, maybe she likes berries, weres jug?
"Well stealing is bad," Zuula mumbled shying away from the show of motherly disciplin. "I'm sure we'll find friends on the way and it looks like that mother and her girls are coming. Letsa go get Jug." She walked off casting furtive glances at the bad child and disciplining mother. They walked through the city till they reached the stables to find a mass of people there all extricating a vast number of different pack animals and their friends the desert kejeek. "Welcome," Farfa greeted them both. "It's nice to see you," Sarsa added.
Hi Frafa, Hi Saras, Hi burp!" Silvenya waved at her fellow Kejeek with with hands and scampered up to them. "we're here to get Jug, thats the camel i got yesterday, he holds a lot of water for in the desert" Silevnya looked around for her camel but coudlnt spot him through the throng of people "Jug!" she shouted out above the crowd.
"Ah a camel very smart for desert travel," Farfa commented. "Burup's holding a place in line for us you can get your....Jug when we get our sprinting luzards," Sarsa told them. Together they squieezed through the crowd to find Burup standing in front of the clerk staring at him trying to figure out what he wanted. "Look if you don't wana tell me why you'r here you need to move," the clerk was telling the horned lizard who just stared him down. "I'm sorry," Sarsa said walking up to the clerk. "My husband doesn't speak." "We woulds like our sprinting lizards and these two have a camel theyd like to pick up." Zuula sidled up besides the kejeek and waved at clerk. "You've got to be kidding me," an angry voice yelled behind them. Zulla turned to see a burly orakin with three arms behind them. He looked up at Zuula a little aprehensive but went on. "We wait behind your mute friend for 5 minutes just so you can cut in line." Farfa rushed forward his hands held up. "I'm sorry we didn't mea..." He was cut off by the oraken punching him across the face sending him falling to the ground.
Silvenya had spent the last couple months traveling across Zaladra and her small squishy stature did very little to ward off thugs and muggers. Though the new girl learned fairly quickly that people tended to be afraid of the shiny weopons she kept holstered at either hip. Silvenya drew one of her spell guns. Its curve plade prodtruding from the button of the handle and its stocky barrel pointed at the orakin.. She shoved her tongue out between her lips menicingly and spat at the Orakin, in a very unfriendly tone that soudned nothing like her real voice. " Back off my friend Ya big old brute, Or find out what this does!" She trust the gun forward Jabbing the Orakin in the ribs with the barrel.
The orakin took a step back eyeing the strange weapon. "I've faced the goard weapons of Vachuul. Your toy doesn't scare me." He stared at Silvenya but was destracted by a small whirlwind that appear beside her. Zuula stepped beside her friend with her hands raised summoning a powerful gale that buffeted the crowd around them. "I suggest you listen to her," her voice low and strangly unblocked by the near defening winds. THe orakin took another step back but didn't back down. "I've torn the heads from the shoulders of the warlocks of rastanar. You don't scare me with your little tricks." He glared at them both readying himself to fight when a a large muscular hand fell on his shoulder. "What seems to be the problem," said Shuggs cheerful voice. While his courage had held against Zuula and Silvenya it seemed Shugg was another matter. He turn a delacate shade of gray and shook his head quickly. "No sir." "Well thats good to hear," Shugg grunted smiling at the two women. "You guys get your animals and get moving we're leaving soon."
Silvenya looked grumpy as she holstered he gun but when she spun around to face the newly arrived Orakin and sign oh and attitude faded from her face. "Shuggy!" she squealed and scampered up to the much larger man "hows it going? are you comming with us? do you ahve a camel? Me and Zuuly are here to get my Camel Jug. Zuuly named him Jug cause he holds water for in teh desert. but we cant drink it. Do you think camels like berries?"
Zuula stepped up to the counter to talk to the man behind it with the twins while Burup stared at Shugg. "Well of coarse I'm coming," Shugg laughed heartily. "I'm guardin the convoy donchaknow. And I don't need no camel with my buddy Funkfreed here." He gestured to the elephant who was sitting a little away at a water trough set up for people who had alreadyy gotten their animals to let them drink. He was sucking water up into his trunk and spraying it into his mouth. "And I bet camels eat berries. They eat most things I think."
"thats good cause me and Zuuly pick some berries for in the desert. cause i dont think berries grow in the desert." Silvenya smiled wide at the Orakin and licked one of her eyeballs then trotted up to Zuulas side and tried to peek over the counter "where's my jug? I hope the Caravan doesnt leave with out us." In her attept to stretch her body out to see over the counter, SIlvenya lost her balance and felt sideways into Zuulas hip.
Zuula caught the hyper newt girl and held her to her side. "Oh here he is," Zuula declared pointing over to a side gate where the stable workers were leading the camal Silvenya had bought along with three large bright red lizards with scrawny legs. "Lets go see him." Zuula placed her friend rightways on her feet and trotted off holding her hand. "Hey Jug," Zuula greeted the animal duckinging out of the way as it let lose a big wad of phlegm.
"yay!" Silvenya screamed and darted towards Jug. she hugged him around one of his legs and then dug in her pouch for a few berries. She held the berry up to Jugs mouth, and a fat slimy tongue slid out of the camels mouth to lick up the small snack. Silvenya Giggled happily and looked up at Zuula "Do you need tog et anyhting before we go Zuuly?"
"No," Zuula shook her head. "We should make sure Jugs drunk a bunch." She gestured to the water trill where all the other animals were drinking. She lead Jug and Silvenya to the where the other kejeek were watering their lizards. Jug took a few gulps of water and rised his head to look around at the other animals. He stared at Funkfreed a minute before letting lose with the spit right in the elephants face. Funkfreed replied by sucking up a couple gallons of water and spraying jug in the face right back.
Silvenya was staring at the animals asulting each other and when she reached up to tug on Zuulas arm, she acidently wrapped his fingers around the Equillres tail and tugged that instead. "Zuuly" she sadi thoughtfully, her attention still on Jug and Funnkfreed "am I going to ride jug, how do i get on a camel? are you going to ride jug?" The girls tone shifted to sounding somewhat bashful. "are we going to ride jug together?"
Zuula winced in pain at her tail being pulled but tried not to cause to much of a fuss. "Well I don't know," Zuula mused. "I've never riden on a camel before. But we only have one Jug. And I'm pretty sure camels can carry a lot of weight, I* think we can both ride on him one on each hump."
"Oh, oh okay" Silvenya nodded slowly her voize still sounding puzzeld "how do you rid a jug? i've never ridden anything before"
"Hmmm," Zuula sighed just as puzzled. "Well he's probably just like a horse so we stradle his back and say....go." Zuula flapped her arms in a vaguely go that way motion. "Here," she grabbed Silvenya under the arms. "I'll lift you up and we'll see if it works."
Silvenya kicked her legs back and forth as she dangled in the air, She tried to sit on one of Jugs humps but slid down a bit, her moist skin clung to the camels fur and the newt girl huger herself to the camels hump with both arms and legs. "thanks Zuuly! now whos going to pick you up?"

34An arena in Orjak - Page 2 Empty Re: An arena in Orjak Wed Feb 29, 2012 9:21 am

Alopex

Alopex
Admin

Zuula was puzzled by this question. "I guess I lift myself up," she mumbled noncomitaly. She grabbed Jug's hump and tried lifting herself up onto his back. However one of the drawbacks to being so tall was that she weighed a ton, even if she had been a proffesional strongwoman she'd have a tough time lifting herself. She struggled putting her hooves on Jugs side trying and pushing herself up till she lost her grip and fell back. She sat up huffily blowing a lock of raven hair out of her face. "I got you Zuuls," came a voice from behind her and a strong hand grabbed her by the scruff of the neck and lifted her up off the ground and plopped her on Jugs back. She turned to the orakin as he walked off ceckiwih other convoyers."Thanks Shugg. So now I guess we make him go.....Go Jug go."
When Zuulas body slide between the camels humps Silvenya, feeling more secure loosened her grip in Jugs fur. She slide down backwards and landed softly between Zuulas thighs.She kicked er heels like she had seen other people doing, but she was so small it had no effect "go jug!" she whined "we have to go or we'll miss the caravan go jug go go go"
Zuula wiggled agaist Silvenya, bouncing on Jug to try to make him go. She felt her friend kicking the animals sides to no avail so tried her hand at it and dug her hooves into Jugs sides. That finally made him go. He started trotting off but not in the diretion they wanted to go. "No Jug," Zuula yelled. "The convoys that way." He didn't listen and just ambled along. As the main street came into veiw Zuula had an idea. She reached into one of her friends pouches and pulled out a berry. "Hey Jug look," she said holding the berry in front of his face. He snapped at it but it was just out of reach. "This way." She moved the berry in the direction they wanted to go and the camel followed.
Silvenya giggled and as the bounced on Jugs back the small newt girl snuggle more securely back against the much larger girl. "Arnt we supposed to tie something around his face? i saw the other camels and those lizards and they had rope tied around there face, do you have any rope Zuuly?"
"Um yeah," she rumaged in her pack a minute before producing a length of rope and handing it to Silvenya. "How do we tie up his face?"
Silvenya clamored to free her self from between Jugs hump and Zuulas soft body. Blanacing her self she climbed carefully from the hum to behind Jugs neck, Leaning forward she looped the rope loosely around jugs muzzle and brought the ends back to her comfortable position in Zuulas lap. She handed the Rope the Zuula and smiled up at her "I think its just like that now if you pull on the rope a certain way just will turn that way case what if we want to turn a lot and we run out of berries. how long is the caravan going to be? Jugs fur kind of dries me up and i dont like being dry"
"I think its going to be a while," Zuula mused. Lets ask your friends though." They came up beside the three kejeek riding on their red lizards. "Um excuse me but how long does the caravan last for?" "Oh many days," Sarsa said looking up from her rather squat mount. "At least a week I think," Farfa toned in. "Probably two." "That is to get to your final destination of Sto, where we will be meeting you," Sarsa continued. "IBlieve the caravan will reach another town in perhaps 2 or 3 days."
"Oh okay But what about..." Silvenya started to mumble quickly but her words were drowned out by a very loud horn that soudned across the town. In that instant nearly all of the people around the group of companions starting moving towards the south edge of town in one large mob.
“Um I guess we should get going,” Zuula said raising the berry-on-a-string in the direction of the southern gate and Jug trotted off. They arrived to find a crowd of people and animals of every kind along with wagons and cars. It looked like half the town was out there and towering in the middle of the crowd was Funkfreed with Shugg astride him. The man gave his elephant a command and Funkfreed raised his trunk and let loose a thunderous trumpet. “Well good luck friends,” Zuula turned to see Sarsa and the rest ambling up to them. “We'll meet you in Sto in about a week or two,” Farfa chirped reaching up a hand that Zuula shook. “I'm so happy that you decided to help us,” Sarsa declared. The three Keejek turned their mounts and started away. When walking the lizards had dragged their bellies along the ground but when they started to run they lifted themselves up scampering along at the speed of a horse. They just kept going faster and their bodies started tilting upward till all of a sudden their front legs lifted off the ground still beating frantically at the air, their entire bodies moving into a vertical position and they started moving two to three times faster than a horse could ever hope to move.
The pair watched the keejek as their lizard mounts sprinted across the dry landscape. The caravan took quite some time to get themselves organized, whith many directions from Shugg, whose massive voice came booming over the crowd every few moments. It was another half hour before the group began to move, during which jug ate the berry hanging in front of his face and Silvenya had to scramble up his neck to delicately tie on another. The newt girl settled back down between Zuulas thighs, and pressed back comfortable against the equillres soft body as the massive group of people set out slowly across the rocky desert. The sun shone brightly and as it rose higher in the sky it wasn't long until many of the people in the caravan were perspiring. Silvenya however, had packed an extra water supply specifically for keeping herself damp and she was quite cool in the shade of her large friend. As the day wore on, the caravan became more comfortable with travel and started to speed up, Jug trotted quickly alongside an old horse carrying a shady looking orakin with his hood pulled up. With the new speed, the two girls nestled safely between the camels hump and neck bounced more than before, causing Zuulas large chest to bump the top of Silvenya head with every large dip in the road.
After a while Zuula started to worry that Silvenya might be getting a concussion from her boobs bouncing on her head but she didn't seem to mind. The scenery was bleak mostly rocky brown with a few bits of vegetation. Zuula drank sparingly from their water and at midday the caravan stopped for an hour and became a mob of people, making lunch, talking, ans just stretching their legs. Zuula dismounted from Jug and pulled Silvenya down to. “Come on lets stretch our legs.”
Zuula walked through the crowd of people with Silvenya trotting behind her long strides. As they walked they passed by the bal'alkeri woman and her two young girls they had met earlier. Zuula waved but the woman was to busy restraining her daughters from running off into the massive crowd to return the nicety. When she turned back she found herself face to face with the orakin man from earlier. He stood for a moment glaring at her and Silvenya, flexing his three long arms before walking away. He eyed the two women evilly as he went.
Zuula grabbed her small friend's hand and hurried away through the crowd. "We should stay away from him. He looks nasty," she muttered to Silvenya as they trotted away. They hadn't gone far when they heard a familiar voice echoing from particularly large crowd.
"...split him down the middle with a single swing, and I made a mighty fine belt out of his pet gator," Zuula peeked over the heads of the crowd to see Shuug sitting beside Funkfreed in the center of the crowd fingering a thick green belt. He caught sight of Zuula over the crowd and waved to her. "Comere you two. I'm telling a few old war stories."

35An arena in Orjak - Page 2 Empty Re: An arena in Orjak Sun Mar 18, 2012 4:11 am

TabiCat

TabiCat
Admin

Silvenya darted towards the Orakin, skipping at the pace of a run, when she was near enough to the much larger man, she stopped abruptly with a leap straight in the air. The second her sticky feet met the dusty ground again, speech began to pour from her lips at an alarming rate. "War stories? You were in a war? What war were you in? Was Funkfreed in the war too? Did you win the war? Did you die? Who did you fight? Can Funkfree do another trick? I was never in a war, I don't think I would be very good at it. Are you good at it?"

https://www.facebook.com/tabitha49

36An arena in Orjak - Page 2 Empty Re: An arena in Orjak Sun Mar 18, 2012 4:39 am

TabiCat

TabiCat
Admin

"Well I was in the Orjak military fighting the forces of Rastanar," Shuug declared proudly. "I got pretty high in rank and have been in a lot of important battles. I also hold the title of one of the three best swordsmen in all of Orjak."

"He's awesome," a little orakin kid besides Silvenya declared. "He's beaten up a god before."

Shuug grinned and patted the boy on the head. "That's when I got Funkfreed, for killing an old god of this country that was worshiped before it became Orjak."

"He beat the greatest pirate in the world before Gold Roger appeared," a pitch black rakaphit with a patch over her eye and piercings in both ears. "The Pirate Queen Shiriri Fuwa."

"Oh yeah that's a good one," Shuug chuckled. "Do you wana hear it?"

37An arena in Orjak - Page 2 Empty Re: An arena in Orjak Fri Mar 23, 2012 2:30 am

TabiCat

TabiCat
Admin

"Yeah!" SIlvenya nearly shouted, she turned on her heels and ran full speed toward Zuula, The small newt girl tried to slide to a halt but she was too slow, and she bumped into the The much taller equillre. "Zuuly, Come hear Shuugs story!" Silvenya grasped three on Zuulas fur covered fingers in her own sticky hand and began to skitter back toward the Orakin man.

38An arena in Orjak - Page 2 Empty Re: An arena in Orjak Fri Mar 23, 2012 4:41 am

Alopex

Alopex
Admin

Zuula chuckled and trotted with Silvenya over to the center of Shuug's story group. He grinned and sat back on his seat clearing his throat. He took a long draught of ale and began his story.

"Well I guess the story starts at the founding of Orjak. Back then I was still just a kid starting in the military. Of coarse from the very start of this country we were at war with Rastanaar. Back then it was tough, our enemies were already in complete control of everything around us. Of especial concern was Rastanaar's navy. They held all the water around our land and the shores as well. We didn't have time to build boats and learn naval skills so the first leaders made deals with the eight pirate lords for support."

39An arena in Orjak - Page 2 Empty Re: An arena in Orjak Fri Apr 06, 2012 6:19 pm

TabiCat

TabiCat
Admin

Silveya plopped down on her bottom, right in the sandy dirt. Forgetting to slide her tail out from beneath her she sat on it, lost her balance and uttered a shriek of surprise as she tumbled to the side. Righting herself, She pulled her tail up to her chest and sat cross-legged. Every few seconds she pulled herself forward as she listened to Shuugs story. Until the tiny kejeek was sitting right at the Orakins feet. Silvenya bulbous eyes peered up, unblinking, Transfixed by the tale. Her tongue slid of out her mouth, and darted over each of her eyes before slithering back to disappear between her thin lips.

40An arena in Orjak - Page 2 Empty Re: An arena in Orjak Sat Apr 07, 2012 11:03 am

Alopex

Alopex
Admin

Zuula settled down behind Silvenya. She was uncomfortably aware of the Rakaphit woman staring at her until Shuug grabbed her attention again with his story. Shugg smiled and sat back. He enjoyed telling stories to a captive audience and after taking a sip from his tankard he continued.

"Of all the evil swashbucklers out there one pirate lord was favored above all the others. Because in those days the strongest, cruelest, and maddest of all pirates was a woman so feared that even the wildest villains bowed to her as queen of the pirates. The rakaphit Shiriri Fuwa captain of the flying pirates. The Leader of Orjak in those days went to her especially and cut a deal with her. She became the first admiral of the newly formed Orjak Navy, and was given soldiers to direct in battle.

She was fierce and led our forces to victory on the seas against Rastanaar’s navy. For ten bloody years we taught those Rasties who was really in charge of the sea. Admiral Fuwa whipped our guys into shape to the point that we could stand toe to toe in the ocean. Those times were tough but those of us who were strong prospered. I became a captain and was put in command of the defence at one of our port cities."

41An arena in Orjak - Page 2 Empty Re: An arena in Orjak Sun Apr 08, 2012 7:42 am

TabiCat

TabiCat
Admin

The newt girl just could not contain herself any longer. Her tongue *schlik*ed across her eyeball, moistening it, protection from the dry desert air. Before bursting forth with a stream of speech so quickly, that any one listening could only manage to catch a few words here and there. "Whoa!! You know Pirates? There can be girl pirates? Can I be a pirate? Can Pirates be in the navy? Are you in the navy? Are you a pirate? Do you have a boat? have you ever been on a boat? I've never been on a boat. it might be cool to be on a boat. I like water. Boats go in the water. Well I have been in small boats. On small water. But never a ship! A Pirate ship! Have you been on a pirate ship?" Silvenya tail flicked around behind her as she asked question after question. The rapid movement, kicking up dust from the sandy earth, that clung to her moist skin, leaving her tail a dirty tan color, that very much did not match the rest of her body.

42An arena in Orjak - Page 2 Empty Re: An arena in Orjak Wed Apr 11, 2012 7:01 am

Alopex

Alopex
Admin

"Yeah," Shuug muttered rubbing his chin. "I've been on a boat before."

He took another drink from his mug before returning to his story. As he did it the rakaphit woman with the eye-patch sidled up beside Silvenya. “Women can definitely be pirates,” she said to the kejeek. “There’s a whole crew that’s all women.”

“Hush,” Shuug declared. “I’m telling a story here. So where was I? Oh yeah, so Admiral Fuwa lead our navy for ten years. And as crazy as she was she was tougher than nails we figured she would rule the seas forever. But if you’re at the top it’s only a matter of time before someone comes along and puts you in your place. That someone came in the form of a giant rakaphit who was ten times stronger than Fuwa. If she was a monster he’s a monster to end all monsters. His name was Gol D. Roger, better known as Gold Roger, and about twenty years ago he got it in his head to test his metal against the pirate queen, and he challenged her to a sea battle.

They met in the sea to the east of this continent, half way between here and the great coral reef. Fuwa came in her great flying flagship, The Red Madness, accompanied by four ships captained by her trusted men. And Roger met her in a lone ship crewed by a mere twenty or thirty people. This was before his crew grew and he gained more ships. They say he laughed and asked if Fuwa wanted to bring a few more ships to even things out between them.

They had one of the most cataclysmic battles the sea has ever seen, it lasted three days and three nights. And on the morning of the forth day it was clear that Roger had won. He defeated Fuwa in one on one combat and to finish her he tore one of her ships in half and embedded the wheel in her skull. It’s a true credit to just how tough she was that she survived a wound like that; the wheel sank in right between her brains two hemispheres and held back the bleeding. Without that chunk of wood in her head she’d die in all of two seconds so no one could remove it. That’s how Roger earned the title of King of the Pirates, and Fuwa received her new nicknamed, The Flying Chicken, on account of the wheel in her head looking like a chicken’s doodle.”

43An arena in Orjak - Page 2 Empty Re: An arena in Orjak Thu Apr 12, 2012 2:40 am

TabiCat

TabiCat
Admin

Silvenya sat there in the dirt, her tail flicking occasionally across the dry ground. Around her the entire group was glued to the Orakin standing among them. And the small kejeek was no exception. She was transfixed by the story, and eager to hear every detail. The only moments her attention drifted from Shugg, was Silvenya scooting a few inches closer to Zuula.

44An arena in Orjak - Page 2 Empty Re: An arena in Orjak Tue Apr 17, 2012 3:58 am

Alopex

Alopex
Admin

Zuula wrapped an arm around Silvenya when the smaller girl moved closer. The story was a bit gruesome for her tastes but Shuug told it very well and used a lot of elaborate hand gestures.

"Now most people would have died with a big chunk of wood in their skull, or at least taken it easy. But not Fuwa when she finally woke up she was pissed. Of the four ships she brought with her Roger destroyed two and then stole the other two. Her surviving crew had taken her and escaped to the sky in The Red Madness which even Roger couldn't take from her.

Now it might have been the jagged wood piercing the soft tissue of her brain, or maybe she just really hated to lose but she woke up a whole new level of crazy. She dropped what was left of her crew, including her fanatically loyal first mate, into the ocean from a mile up for not staying and defeating Roger. Then she sent out messages to the entire navy commanding them to assemble and be ready for a full scale war with Roger's crew.

Needless to say Orjak's high command didn't agree with all of the naval forces deserting the war with Rastanar to get involved with a pirate vendetta. They declared her insane, repealed her admiral-ship, and sent word to every ship to execute anyone still loyal to her. There weren't many, she had taken almost all of her original crew into battle along with many soldiers of Orjak that were loyal. She was never what you'd call a people person, especially after slaughtering her own men. Of coarse after that Fuwa put aside her plan to get revenge against Roger and decided to get revenge on Orjak first."

45An arena in Orjak - Page 2 Empty Re: An arena in Orjak Thu Apr 26, 2012 1:50 am

TabiCat

TabiCat
Admin

Silvenya fidgeted endlessly as she listened to Shuugs story. Her bottom wiggled around in the dirty as she jabbed Zuula softy in the side with her elbows, unintentionally. Her tail was nearly covered in dust from the dry ground now, as she had been flicking about nonstop. The newt girl was squirming around so much, a small dust cloud began to form around her, causing Silvenya to sneeze a few times. She scrunched up her nose, and held her nostrils closed with one hand in attempt to stem the sneezing. With her other hand she reached into her pouch and pulled out her cloth. Which she poured water on and began to rub over her dried out skin.

With out removing her hand from her short snout, she spoke at her usual speed, but now with an odd nasally tone to it. "Her boat and fly? I have never seen a boat fly. Are you sure they can fly? Have you ever seen a boat fly? How does it fly? I thought boats were made for the water."

46An arena in Orjak - Page 2 Empty Re: An arena in Orjak Tue May 15, 2012 9:55 am

Alopex

Alopex
Admin

Shuug smiled at Silvenya for asking just the question he wanted. “Well yeah not many boats can fly. And boats like the one she had can’t even float, it was made of stone. Fuwa was known as one of the greatest masters of levitation magic to ever live, that’s why she was known as The Flying Pirate. She could fly as easy as you could imagine, and she could touch almost any inanimate object and make it fly around at her control. Apparently she poured a ton of magic into her ship on a regular basis to make a big sucker like that fly. It was a key factor in her rise to power; she always attacked from the air and crushed her enemies.

“Now like I said I was a captain at the time and I headed the guard in Shrakna our largest port on the east coast. Back then me and Funkfreed I weren’t partners yet, instead I used a Titanic Cleaver, a big sword as tall as I am and nearly a foot wide that my pops got me when I made captain. I had heard all the goings on with Fuwa, everyone had, it was big news. I knew someone was gonna have a lot of trouble on their hands; I just didn’t expect it to be me.

“It was dusk when she came; I was out on patrol duty with a few of my boys. The attack came suddenly, a great shadow appeared in the sky and out of a cloud the Red Madness dropped onto the city. Good thing I was on the docks because it fell right on the main barracks, and just like that most of our solders in the town were dead. That’s when she got off her ship and started slaughtering everyone she saw because back then Fuwa was considered one of the greatest sword fighters the world over. She wielded two broadswords that she named Koto and Umibozo, which supposedly contained the souls of two twin serpentine dragons from Hijiori Mons.

“I ran the whole way back with all the other surviving guards and arrived in the middle of all the carnage. It was awful, bodies everywhere, some of them crushed in the rubble others cut to bits, some both. In the middle of it all was Fuwa covered in blood and cutting people down left and right. Me and my boys joined the fray and it was fierce, she strode through the crowd of our soldiers untouched by a single blade and putting them down with ease. I alone was able to keep up with her a little bit, my attacks were strong enough to drive her back and she in turn couldn’t easily get through my defenses. At least she couldn’t while a dozen other soldiers were trying to kill her, so she stayed out of my reach and focused on everyone else. It didn’t take long for her to kill everyone but me and that’s when she turned her full attention on me, and boy was it intense. She drove me back getting around my defenses and nicking me here and there, slowly and methodically she proved that alone it was only a matter of time before she killed me.

“I would have died then if help hadn’t come in the form of an equillre bounty hunter named Karn. She was a giraffe type equillre who had figured out where Fuwa was most likely to attack and had gotten to Shrakna as fast as she could to get in on the bounty. She had skills unlike anything I’ve ever seen and wielded three swords, one in each hand and one in her mouth, with her long neck it was like a third arm. She was able to keep up with Fuwa same as me and then some, she didn’t have a power slash like me but she wielded enough swords and each one with such skill that even Fuwa started to sweet. She began flying and we couldn’t keep up with her maneuverability or speed in the air, she also started to levitate her swords making them dance and fight of their own accord. Even with the two of us together we were no closer to defeating her.

“That’s when more help came in a flash and a boom, this time it was a bal’alkerii samurai named Baolus. He was in town to meet a group of his kinsmen coming over from the island nation of Hito. He was a master of lightning magic and could move as fast as a bolt of lightning when he wanted to. He appeared and struck before any of us knew it, drawing blood from Fuwa for the first time. Then we were golden, we all connected on a level unlike anything I’ve ever experienced and just like that three became one. Fuwa started to use her magic more, levitating the weapons of fallen soldiers and debris at us. But we had her, she was fast as the wind but Baolus was lightning; she was incredibly skilled with her two blades but Karn was better with her three blades; she was strong but not strong enough to overpower me.

“The three of us were a match for her where any of us alone would have failed. Even with all of us together she wasn’t easily bested, and the battle waged long into the night. It was nearly dawn when an idea suddenly came to me. I started to bid my time and search harder for an opening, Karn and Baolus sensed I was up to something and worked to give me what I needed. Finally her guard failed and I struck with the dull side of my blade right where I knew it would hurt most, her wheel. That was exactly what she needed to put her right, she collapsed into unconsciousness and we were victorious.”

47An arena in Orjak - Page 2 Empty Re: An arena in Orjak Sat Jun 02, 2012 10:32 am

TabiCat

TabiCat
Admin

Silvenya sat up straight, her eyes attentively staring at Shugg as she listened to the war story. The Orakin seemed to be pausing less, giving the newt girl less of a chance to interrupt with a slew of unwanted questions.

As Shugg went on, the audience fidgeted and scooted closer and closer, never taking their eyes off the story teller. However Silvenya has lost interest when she could no longer get answers to her questions, she eventually slumped against Zuula and fell into a light, quiet slumber.

48An arena in Orjak - Page 2 Empty Re: An arena in Orjak Thu Jun 21, 2012 2:02 pm

Alopex

Alopex
Admin

Zuula sat besides Silvenya listening to Shuug's story. He told it well making gestures to accentuate his words but Zuula found it hard to be interested. War stories had never been to her liking, she had always had a revulsion to violence that the people of her village had worked hard to make sure she found all forms of injury distasteful.

But she wouldn't dare be impolite to the nice oriken man with the bulging muscles. Not like Silvenya. Zuula wanted to cry out when the newt girl slumped against her in a deep sleep. She restrained herself because she didn't want her friend to startle awake and alert others to her laps in good manners.

Finally Shuug finished his story and looked right at Silvenya. "You okay Jabber Jaw," he says loudly enough to wake the newt girl.

49An arena in Orjak - Page 2 Empty Re: An arena in Orjak Tue Jun 26, 2012 2:04 am

TabiCat

TabiCat
Admin

Silvenya woke with a start, she bounced off Zuula, and sat up straight with her round eyes open wide. "Her ship could fly? How could her ship fly?" She blurted out, at what was for her, a slow pace, due to her sleepiness.

The newt girls gaze ran from Shugg, who was staring at her expectantly, to the audience, who all gazed back towards her, up over her shoulder to Zuula, who's expression suggested she was mortified at having the entire crowd peering in her direction.

Silvenya tilted her head, and her pink tongue slide over one of her dark blue eyes in confusion. "What happened?"

50An arena in Orjak - Page 2 Empty Re: An arena in Orjak Tue Jun 26, 2012 11:24 am

Alopex

Alopex
Admin

Zuula expected Shuug and the crowd to get angry at Silvenya for falling asleep and some of the crowd did look a bit incredulous. However the muscular oraken simply laughed.
"She just touched things and could make them fly," he bellowed gesturing wildly.

The crowd started laughing with Shuug even if they didn't know why.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 3]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum