Rylencia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Fantasy Role Playing Forum

You are not connected. Please login or register

Crazy Jins Mysterious Potions and Magical Curios Emporium

3 posters

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Fortune

Fortune

"well its time to open up for the day" the tiny gnome like creature said out loud to no one in particular and hopped off the stool behind the counter. He walked to the door passing doodads and trinkets side stepping a large black rubber tire and unlocked his door to the bustling city of Rastanar and then waddled back to the counter to wait to see what new faces he would see...and if anything interesting would pop into his invetory.

TabiCat

TabiCat
Admin

Theresa was sitting in the sand, her beautiful pink puffy dress spread out around her, the waves crashed a few feet away onto the beach. there was no one else around. Mister Cherry Tart made sure of that, he tended to get a bit nervous when strangers were around Miss Theresa. she had her hands in the wet sand, she was building a large sand castle. she finished up buy building a couple tiny little sang people. she stood up and took a few steps back to admire her work. then she bent down and picked up her scepter she pointed it at the sand castle and giggled. The tiny people she made came to life and started walking into the castle, going about there lives as if they were real. She smiled as she watched them moving around the castle, then with another laugh she once again pointed the scepter at the sand castle and it exploded into shower of sand. The Regal Mister Cherry Tart had been laying in the sand next to his charge and smiles silently to him self, his young mistress had quiet the little sadistic streak.

She walked over to Cherry Tart and squatted down to pet Her puppy on the head. "i don't want to play in the sand any more Mister cherry tart, i want a new toy, can we go to the toy store please?" She smiled at him with her large blue eyes and giggled softly "can we please"

The demonic looking dog stood up and nodded, saying in side the girls head "Yes Miss Theresa, grab a hold of my neck and we shall go" Theresa wrapped her arms around hi neck and held on tight. she closed her eyes and when she opened them they were standing in the middle of a busy street, there was a shop in front of her with a long name that she couldn't quite read. she kissed Mister Cherry Tart on his head and made her way towards the shop. she pushed the door open and stepped in side. her large eyes opened even wider as she saw the contents of the shop, from the out side it looked like a tiny little store, but on the inside it was huge, there was so much stuff on the walls and around the room that she didn't know where to start. She walked towards the tiny man sitting behind the counter an said sweetly "Hello, do you sell toys?"

https://www.facebook.com/tabitha49

Fortune

Fortune

Jin looked up in surprise and hoped down from his stool and started to go around the counter. "Yes, yes of course I sell anything you could want, I sell toys, and candy, and items, and keys. what would you like maybe something like this?" He reached up to the shelf above him and pulled out a strange tiny wagon with no horse and a strange wire sticking straight up from it. It was brightly painted green and blue and made of strange material. In his other hand was a little box with a number of buttons and levers "its an RC car and I hear young kids love them hours of enjoyment and such. or maybe this?" he grabed at another item a little doll made of the same strange stuff that the rar see car was. he turned it upside down on accident and it let out a "mama" noise. "Im not really sure where this one came from but you might like it. Or this?"he continued on till he was stopped each item stranger then the last

TabiCat

TabiCat
Admin

Theresa sat down in the middle of the shop, and watched the tiny man bustling around, more enjoying seeing falling all over him self then any toy he may have picked up. The Regal Mister Cherry tart say obediently by her side and let out a nearly silent growl when ever Jin got too close to Miss Theresa, The girl happened to spot a bowl of candy sitting on the counter. now ignoring the small man she made her way across the shop and took out of piece of candy, delicately unwrapping it she popped it into her mouth and went back to take a seat in the middle of the floor. Cherry Tart watched her and then laid his head in her lap and she took her seat on the floor again. He reached out to Jin with his mind, the Outsider had run across Jin a few times in his long life, and it was always a treat to see the old man. "Jin old buddy, how are you?" Xelquris said silently to the man. "How the business? got anything new and interesting?"

Fortune

Fortune

Crazy Jin seemed to not miss a beat as Xelquris talked to him in his head. "well that depends on what you consider interesting you know I always have something good." he said out loud rummaging around the shop haphazardly setting his shop to order causing much more chaos then anything else and putting on an amusing show for Theresa

Alopex

Alopex
Admin

“Well this place seems okay,” Kya said looking around.

“Yeah,” Alopex responded. “You have Tolkenesqu races tons of furries and gods that don’t try to kill everything in sight. What else could you ask for.” They were in the sprawling city known as Rastanar. They’d been in this world about a week and were still getting their bearings.

“Maybe if you actually read up on the history of this world we wouldn’t still be getting our bearings,” Kya said responding to his thoughts.

“Yeah but it’s really, really long,” Alopex sighed. They strolled down a wide boulevard in the market district. Shops lined the streets and stands were setup all over the place. Venders were hocking their crap left and right, but so far nothing of interest. It wasn’t even like Alopex could buy anything; he didn’t have much of this world’s money yet. They turned down another street and came across a small shop that seemed jammed between the buildings beside it. The sign above the door declared the shop to be Crazy Jins Mysterious Potions and Magical Curios Emporium.

“Oh wow I didn’t know Jin was in this world,” Alopex said walking towards the shop. “Let’s see what he’s got.”

“Hopefully he’ll have a book about this world,” Kya chimed in. Alopex opened the door and stepped into the shop.

TabiCat

TabiCat
Admin

Theresa pushed her self up off the floor in the middle of the shop and made her way over toward the man who had just walked through the door. she straightened her dress out and stood before him. Wiggling her hips side to side cutely she announced "hello, My name is Theresa, and this is my puppy..." she motions for Him to walk over to her and he obeyed, slowly making his way over and pushing his soft furred head under her hand "The Regal Mister Cherry Tart.. he is a good puppy.. and a good guard dog?... Arnt you Mister Cherry tart?" she starts ruffling his fur and ears "yes you are...So..."turning back to the new comer. "Who are you?"

Alopex

Alopex
Admin

Alopex looked from the girl to the demon. Of coarse he’d seen demons before there were some in his world and many others but he hadn’t known that there were some in this world. <We really need to read up on this world’s lore> Kya thought to him.

“Hello,” Alopex said to the small girl. “I’m Alopex the Wanderer. And this is Kya.”

“Hi there,” the Dæmon chirped.

He glanced over at Jin. It was strange the little man hadn’t said anything yet but who knows maybe he was going blind. “So are you a friend of Jin’s or a customer?”

Alopex

Alopex
Admin

Nothing happened.

Alopex stood there waiting for a response from either the little girl or the mad god, but they said and did nothing. They were completely frozen in place. He waved a hand in front of their eyes but no response. He tried a psychic probe on them but got nothing. It was as if they had lost that part of them that made go.

“This is weird,” Kya said sniffing at the two of them. “What now?”

“Hm…” Alopex considered the two of them. He had hoped he could pick up something otherworldly here but that didn’t look like it was happening. Some piece of advanced tech or magic that would allow him to get back to free roaming the cosmos, something along the lines of the void manipulator he saw on the shelf behind Mister Cherry.

He walked over to the shelf with the manipulator on it. It was like a watch, a compact piece of tech with a leather strap designed to be worn around the wrist. At the center of the metal casing was what looked like a spherical black stone, but it clearly wasn’t a stone. Most would get a serious case of the creeps from it and looking at it even Alopex had the deep feeling of it being wrong. It was a crystallized piece of the void itself, the space between spaces. It seemed so off because it was absolute nothingness; it didn’t reflect light, it had no weight, no texture, radiated no heat. There was no way to prove it existed, because it didn’t, but it was still there staring right back at them.

Alopex turned to Jin, still frozen in place. “Hey can I have this?” No reply. “If I can take it don’t move at all or say anything.” Still no reply. “Ok then.”

He picked the void manipulator up off the shelf. It had a burnt out power cell, looked like some kind of quantum fusion but not one Alopex was familiar with. It’d be tough to find a suitable source of power but not impossible. He dropped it in his bag and walked up to the counter. He laid a coral sword covered in runes radiating yi… um…. chaos magic on the counter.

The two took one last look at the frozen people in the small shop before walking out the door and continuing on their way through Rastanar.

Alopex

Alopex
Admin

Before the girl could even speak a word the crazy looking little man who ran the shop bustled across the shop to where they stood. his hair was a mess and he was waving his arms around in the air wildly screaming "out out out" he started shoving at Theresa and Alopex. Forcing them out of the shop. Theresea Protested at first untill Xalquirs Silently adviced her that this would be the best idea. so she instead skipped out of the shop and into the busy street outside
"Huh," Alopex mused. "Guess he could still move after all." "We must have skipped a time track or something," Kya replied before glancing at the little girl and demon. "So where are you two of to then?"
Theresa looked around.. the streets of rastanar where bustleing with people. then she looked up at the ma who was talking to her..her hands balled into fists and she put them against her hips. her bottom lip pushed out into a pouty angry look. her voice was that of a young girl but her tone was that of a much older, angry woman. "And why should i tell you? huh?"
Alopex and Kya glanced at each other. "You asked," Alopex said to the dæmon. "Well," she stamered. "Just curious I guess. Getting thrown out of an interdimensional shop after jumping time tracks or whatever happened in there is the kind of thing that doesn't happen everyday... Unless your him." She nodded to her human. Alopex grinned. "Well I'm interested to. Who are the two of you," He gestured to Mistah Cherry. "You seem to be a demon. I understand that much at least."
"hmph" Theresa had no idea what the fox creature was talking about and she did not like being confused. and whines softly and cherry tart took a few steps closer. and leans his head against the girls shoulder "we are going where ever i want. where are youuu going?" She adressed Alopex when she spoke.
"Wherever we want," Alopex replied laughing. "Probably looking for a massive power source for this thing." He pulled out the vortex manipulator he'd gotten from the shop and showed it to them. He straped it to his wrist, best to keep it close. "You guys wouldn't have any idea where I could find anything like that. You said you liked toys. If you help me get this thing working I can get you plenty."
Theresa wasnt really listening to Anything Alopex was saying but her eyes lit up at the mention of toys ''what kind of toys? I want toys" her arms relaxed down. fists falling away from her hips and she started playing with one of the bows attached to her pink dress
"Well whatever toys you like," Alopex said kneeling down to be face to face with the little girl. "With this I can go anywhere and get you any toy thats ever existed." He glanced at the demon dog. "How about you Senior Tart. You have any imput on this."
Theresa stomped her foot down on the cobble stop road "his NAME is The Regal Mister Cherry Tart" she exsplaimed loudly shooting an angry glance at the man "and i have no idea what your talking about" Zalquris simply sook his head at Alopex.
"Um okay then," Alopex said stepping back from the girl and demon. <Doesn't look like they have any interest in helping us> Kya thought to him. Alopex shruged, "Well I guess you don't understand me. If I figure things out I'll grab you some toys and bring them back. Transformers are pretty cool you might like them."
"what are you talking about?" Thersea waved her hand in Alopex face "never mind i dont care. im hungry. you have to get my something to eat." then she added rememeber that she was supposed to be polite to please "please"
"Um I do?" Alopex asked. He and Kya exchanged a glance. "Um well what do you like to eat?"
"something delicious" the girl nodded. she reached out and wraps her small hand around two of Alopexs fingers and starts marching off down the road holding her chin high as if she knew were she was going
Alopex sighed and followed along behind the little girl. "So howed you and your regal friend get to know each other. He's the first demon I've seen in this world so far."
"hes not a demon" her voice was high and whiney as she spoke and continues to wlak up the street dragging the grown man behind her "hes a puppy and hes been my my puppy since i was little." she reached out with the hand that wasnt holding onto Alopex to pet Cherry tard across the back
"Hm okay then," Alopex said. He'd have to talk to the dog later maybe then he'd get some answeres. "So where are we going?"

Fortune

Fortune

Nikoli wandered this strange street looking for something, obviously hunting, but he wasn't havering an easy job of it sadly. He wandered into many shops asking about some guy in funny looking shiny armor but by the look on his face they all gave him the same answer. "nope haven't seen em"

TabiCat

TabiCat
Admin

Theresa Marched down the street, her small hand clasped around two of Alopexs Fingers. She wasn't Paying attention to where she was going, instead choosing to have a silent conversation with Mr. Cherry Tart about what they thought of the Man she was dragging along behind her. As a result of not paying attention she Slammed face first into a short man standing in the middle of the street, looking lost. She immediately took a step back and let go of Alopexs hand. She balled her Tiny hands into fists and jabbed them against her hips "hey!" she said in her Snarky, child voice "watch were your going Mister"

Alopex

Alopex
Admin

Alopex looked the little man up and down immediately on his guard to this mans strangeness as the consummate expert on strange. The guns were a tip off, not many people around this world wielded guns but still it was more. This man seemed nearly as displaced as he was in this world. <What do you wana do?> Kya thought to him having noticed the same things her man had. <Play it cool> He replied silently. <And keep the manipulator on the down low.> He ruffled his arm so his recent purchase was hidden under his sleeve and held out the other to shake. "Sorry, my companion is a little snotty. My name is Alopex."

Fortune

Fortune

"no problem...i guess, Mr?" he left it off asking the new commers names, the wind picked up a quick burst and he pulled his coat tighter on him"I'm Nikoli by the way , you havent seen a man about my hight very skinny wearing a strange sorta shiny armor and a robe would you?"he asked almost switching tracks

TabiCat

TabiCat
Admin

"Snotty?" Theresa repeated, in an offended tone. She shot a nasty look up at Alopex and then Smiled at the sweet looking Man before her. "My name is Theresa Lillyth Moloch and This.." she Gestured to the beast standing at her side. "is The Regal Mister Cherry Tart. I havn't seen any one but him" She pointed over her shoulder at Alopex.

Alopex

Alopex
Admin

"Your a tad snotty," Alopex said making a his index finger close to his thumb gesture. "Afraid we haven't seen your man either. What are you looking for him for?"

Fortune

Fortune

"Well im hunting him i have been for a long time you could say" he laughs at some unknown joke and continued "im a bounty hunter by trade and im looking for a mark" his looks were very wolfish when he talked about hunting

TabiCat

TabiCat
Admin

"Well, I'm Looking for lunch" Theresa interjected into the Conversation. She brought her hand up and grasped two of Alopexs fingers again, Repeating the Motion with her new companion. Once she had both men in toe, she continued her way down the Street. Theresa didn't mean to come off as so demanding, But she lacked friends, and got lonely. Having only her faithful companion, Cherry Tart, to interact with on most occasions. She forgot that she could not simply order people to be her friend.

Alopex

Alopex
Admin

Alopex shrugged to the man in red. "So what did your guy do? How bad is he." He reached into his pocket pulling out a hand-rolled joint and placing it to his lips lighting it with a match. "We should get waffles if we find them."

Fortune

Fortune

" The guy im after?"Nikoli shrugged " he is a chronomancer and was caught messing with time so i was hired to stop him and then i found myself in this time" he said looking around a bit "and do they have waffles here?" he was hungry though i nice steak would be much better than any waffle

TabiCat

TabiCat
Admin

"Smoking is bad" Theresa said in a very matter of fact Tone, looking at Alopex, Then she looked to Nicoli "of course they have waffles, What kind of place woudln't have Waffles. I want waffles. Now."

Alopex

Alopex
Admin

"Chronomancer? Now that's interesting," Alopex mutter glancing at the time traveler. "I'd like to have a word with anyone who thinks he can control time." He took a drag on his joint before holding it out for Nicoli should he like a puff. "We should find a Pancake House. I hear they have waffles."

Fortune

Fortune

Nikoli waved the joint away not interested "well he sent me here and now im trying to find him in this time so i can get him to take us both back and i can get my reward but till then im taking on other bounties" he looked around for a place to go get something to eat "you know i could really use a steak that would be nice"

TabiCat

TabiCat
Admin

Theresa was quickly Growing tired of the meaningless banter being exchanged by the two strange men. With her small fingers wrapped around Two fingers of each man she continued down the street, Peering at the buildings as she passed them and Silently conversing with Xalquirs

"What do you think of them?"

"I do not get a particularly bad Vibe from either of them, Miss, but there is something slightly off about the small one"

"I unno, I'm hungry where should we go?"

"You enjoyed the fresh fish you had last week did you not, Miss?"

"Yeah! Lets go there again"

The small girl tightened her grip on each man as Mister Cherry Tart brushed his body along Theresas Front. The streets of Rastanar Melted away in front of the small group, and they were lost in a swirl of energy. The entire world seemed to spin around them and a second later their feet hit pavement again. Though the town they now stood in was far smaller then Rastanar, Only a small Fishing town on the southern coast of Zaladrin, The northern continent. Theresa Grinned as though nothing had happened as she looked around for the restaurant she wanted.

Alopex

Alopex
Admin

Alopex and Kya glanced around at they're surroundings. It wasn't unusual for them to be moved from one place to another like this just a little unexpected of the little girl and dog they were walking with.

"Hm was that a space fold or something else?"

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next