Rylencia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Fantasy Role Playing Forum

You are not connected. Please login or register

Crazy Jins Mysterious Potions and Magical Curios Emporium

3 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Fortune

Fortune

'uhh guys where are we?" was all Nikoli could say. He looked around confused and slightly dazed. "no really guys what just happened?" he asked with an elevated amount of worry "what did you guys do to me?" was the words that tipped the balance and he freaked like i skittish dog. suddenly he started to shift to a wolf in a sorta roundabout way first making him bigger and larger then making him a full grown half breed before shrinking him back down to the size of a common wolf

TabiCat

TabiCat
Admin

Seemingly un-phased by the transformation that took place in front of her, Theresa quickly closed the gap between herself and Nikoli. She ran her small hand down his back, pushing her fingers through his fur and exclaimed "Puppy" She pulled a small treat out of a pocket in her dress. Dog treats that she kept for Cherry Tart. She thrust the treat towards the wolfs muzzle. Xalquris looked at the transformed Nikoli with empathetic eyes and the demons voice echoes softly inside of Nikolis head "I know they are horrid... but you better eat it..."

https://www.facebook.com/tabitha49

Alopex

Alopex
Admin

"Oh hey," Alopex remarked at Nikoli. "You can turn into a dingo."
Of coarse he knew the difference between a wolf and a dog but one rule with werewolves was that you had to always mislabel them. Throughout all the worlds that contained these furry shape-shifters he had refused to call them noble wolves and that wasn't about to change anytime soon.

Fortune

Fortune

Nikoli looked around in confusion and anger, mostly confusion, from one of his new 'friends' ~first off what the hell is going on? why is he calling me a dingo, what is this horrid smelling treat she is shoving in my face and you can talk?~ he thought half trying to communicate with the demonic dog like creature she called The Regal Mister Cherry Tart ~and please tell me that's not your real name~ he asked trying to get used to this sorta of conversation. he then looked at Alopex and rolled his eyes ~his loss if he cant tell the difference between a mangy outback mutt and a pure breed like me~ he finally looked back at the young female trying to figure out how to deal with this situation "i'm sorry kid i can't eat that, it looks like it has preservatives in it. i cant eat preservatives or i can get really sick I'm not like most doggies. i can only eat a fresh meal." he said out loud his voice taking on a rumble due to the restructuring of his vocal chords. "but if you wanted to feed me that fish you were talking about earlier i would love that" he smiled a wolfish smile

TabiCat

TabiCat
Admin

All Xalquris had to say was "Oh Fuck" The words echoed as a warning through all the members of this newly formed party aside from Theresas. The Young girls face hardened and took on an Angry Aura "You're supposed to eat the cookie" She sayed through gritted teeth. The short staff that had hung useless at her side until now, was being waved around in the air. "You're supposed to be my friend" She pointed her staff at Nikoli and Chains slid, seemingly, out of the scepter and quickly wrapped themselves around the wolf. With Nikoli bound and unable to move she took a step up to her, her face still hot with anger and shoved the dog treat into his muzzle. "Hmph" she voiced in triumph with her fists on her hips. She left Nikoli chained with the cookie in his mouth, and walked towards Alopex. Her face innocent and smiling again, she wrapped her arms around Alopex's leg in a hug and said sweetly "You're my friend right?".. Mister Cherry Tart spoke up again when Theresa was through with her small tantrum "well... that wasn't so bad"

Alopex

Alopex
Admin

"Well of coarse I'm your friend," Alopex said smiling down at the little girl. "That was some pretty nice conjuring. I've never seen anyone as young as you with that much skill...well there was this one kid but he never aged so it doesn't count. You aren't several thousand years old by any chance are you?"
While Theresa was hugging Alopex Kya crept up beside Cherry Tart. "How often do those little episodes take place," she whispered to the demon dog.

Fortune

Fortune

~she is insane, i need to get out of here if im ever going to finish this up and get home~ he thought as he made a show of eating the dog treat and ignoring its taste, after all it wasn't the first time he had to choke down something unpleasant to save his life and make someone happy. "but i am your friend little girl" he said as he shifted up to his monstrous half form to loosen the bindings and then back to his human form letting the chains fall around him and stepping out of them "but thats not a nice way to treat a friend ya'know"

TabiCat

TabiCat
Admin

Theresa smiled sweetly up at Alopex and shook her head vigorously "Nope~ I'm 6"

Xalquris sighed and also shook his head, though not with any where near the amount of enthusiasm of Theresa "Not too often" he spoke directly to Kya "Only when she doesn't get her way..."

"If you were my friend you would have eaten my cookie" The small girl turned to face Nikoli, her lower lip was pushed out as she pouted cutely "it's okay though, you can be my friend now, you can find me lunch."

Alopex

Alopex
Admin

While his companions we're talking about lunch Alopex scanned the town. It was a fairly small town that stunk of fish and seemed quite ordinary. <Except for the thunder.> Kya thought to him privately while broadcasting her sensory input to him. Off in the distance barely audible even to the dæmon's fox ears came the sound of multiple crashes of thunder one right after the other.

Gazing off in the direction the sound was coming from Alopex could just make out a spot of gray clouds far off that didn't seem to move at all from their place in the sky. He filed the anomaly away to contemplate later and walked over to Nikoli patting the man on the back in a consoling way.

"So yes food," He said. "There's gotta be someplace decent to eat around here."

Fortune

Fortune

"alright lets find some food, not to be stereotypical but i have a good nose for food" he laughed at the bad joke and straightened his long duster jacket as he looked about the market place eyeing a small sit down place that had a really good smell coming from the kitchen, though it was hard to sniff anything but dead fish in this air "how bout this place?" he asked as he wandered over to the place the heavenly smell getting stronger

TabiCat

TabiCat
Admin

As Theresa stopped concentrating the chains on the ground vanished. She smiled up at Alopex and then at Nikoli and then she turned to Xelquris "Come along Mister Cherry Tart" She said in the sweet innocent voice of a child. All sadistic tones in he voice and face having faded away. She Made her way across the street and ducked under the curtain the stretched across the door way. Being too short to actually move the curtain and notify the people in the small restaurant that she was there, she simply walked over to a large booth table against the wall and sat down. Cherry Tart fast on her heels, laid down underneath the table quietly.

Alopex

Alopex
Admin

Alopex and Kya followed the small girl into the restaurant and Alopex plopped down into a seat across from Theresa with Kya curled up under under his chair. He glanced around seeing all the fish being served.
"Is there good sushi in this world," he asked. "Back in Kamigawa they had excellent sushi. Terrible monsters everywhere; but they made tasty snacks."

Fortune

Fortune

"Hmm sushi sounds like a good idea, but I don't think its been invented yet" He scanned the place quickly out of habit. Most of the people in the tiny restaurant seemed normal but he noticed one or two that were out of place in here, like the richer man siting in the corner with an armed guard Nikoli jumped a bit started as he was brought back from his train of thought by a larger man wearing what looked like a butchers apron, presumable the waiter, cleaning his throat and tossing some sheets of dirty paper on the table "there are the menus I'm sure you can figure it out from there, ill be back in a bit to get your orders".

TabiCat

TabiCat
Admin

Theresa sat in her seat with a large smile on her face and her short legs swinging back and forth about 8 inches above the ground. With every swing of her feet her heels hit the wooden bottom of the seat underneath her with a 'Bang' causing the other costumers in the restaurant to stair at the odd looking group sitting around the table. Theresa hummed quietly to her self as she peered over the Menu. After about 30 seconds Theresa pushed her menu into the middle of the table and exclaimed "I want that" and pointed to a random entry. Not wanting her new friends to know she didn't know how to read yet. "And My Regal Mister Cherry Tart wants a loaf of bread."

Mister Cherry Tart lay on the floor at Theresa's side, he flicked his tail back and forth feeling conspicuous and silently swapped words with his Miss as she poured over the menu.
"You might not want to bang so loudly Miss Theresa"
"I do not care if people stare!!"
"Order me a load of Bread then Miss"
The demon let out a sigh and laid his chin down on his front paws.

TabiCat

TabiCat
Admin

A large saurian man wearing a servers garb. He was just about as wide as he was tall which was impressive as he was about 8 feet in height. He had a small head and large pentagonal plates that stuck out all down his back eventually giving way to large spikes on his tail. "What do you bums want to eat?" the humongous waiter grunted at them.

"Hm," Alopex considered his own menu and looked at where the little girls finger had landed. "I guess she wants the clam casserole and a loaf of bread...and I'll have the fish special. How about you Nicoli?"

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2