Rylencia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Fantasy Role Playing Forum

You are not connected. Please login or register

Rastanar, The Underground

2 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down  Message [Page 3 of 3]

51Rastanar, The Underground - Page 3 Empty Re: Rastanar, The Underground Fri Aug 17, 2012 11:13 pm

Alopex

Alopex
Admin

"Well yes," Jade replayed blandly. "I really figured those gold bars would sway you. Generally members of the thieves guild are easily motivated by gold, it goes hand in hand with your profession. But if your above monetary gain tell me what you do want, like I said I do have influence and resources that few others do."

Jade's eyes drifted over to Barnabus and his body suit. She was standing calmly exactly as she had been, probably staring coldly at the human though it was impossible to tell through her visor. Barnabus wasn't acting so cool. For the past ten minutes he had been plying her with pickup lines and every kind of flirtation he could think of to absolute silence. Now he was sweating and babbling to her incoherently, but he was still trying tenaciously.

The assassin must have felt sorry for the poor boy for she laid her hand on his shoulder and shook her head. Barnabus hung his head and stood still while she consoled him. After a few consoling pats on the shoulder she turned away from the intrepid bartender and walked quickly out of the guild.

52Rastanar, The Underground - Page 3 Empty Re: Rastanar, The Underground Sun Sep 02, 2012 9:27 pm

TabiCat

TabiCat
Admin

"And I can trust you... simply because you say so?" Skantra was tired, and cranky, which resulted in her being even snarkier then usual. She didn't dislike the woman, she just wasn't in the mood for business.

The shir'vhan was still concentrating on her breakfast, paying little attention to the going-ons in the bar around her. When she was finished eating she pushed the tray away from her and stretched. Thrusting her arms far above her head and yawning wide.

"Maybe we can work something out" Skantra nearly rolled her eyes as she said this. If she was being honest with herself, she was intrigued buy this woman, and what she offered. She felt like there was more then Jade was letting on, and mystery always caught the felines attention. But years of experience told her, it was always better to keep them chasing after you.

https://www.facebook.com/tabitha49

53Rastanar, The Underground - Page 3 Empty Re: Rastanar, The Underground Wed Oct 17, 2012 7:02 am

Alopex

Alopex
Admin

"If you have any thoughts on how I can prove myself to you please mention them," Jade said contently. She hadn't expected to coerce a good thief so easily and would have been disappointed if Skantra had excepted to quickly. It was good to have suspicious and careful person around, they tended to be clever and very useful. No matter what it took to impress the shirvan Jade knew she could do it, she had not lied about any of her power or influence, in fact she was probably selling herself short.

She bite her olive and chewed it thinking of possible ways to impress this thief but all she could think of was how delicious that drink had been. "I hope you don't mind me having another drink. Barnabus!" She called over to the still motionless bartender. "I'll have another martini." The suited man however didn't move a muscle. Jade felt for his poor chauvinistic heart but that didn't help to sate her thirst.

54Rastanar, The Underground - Page 3 Empty Re: Rastanar, The Underground Mon Nov 12, 2012 5:01 am

TabiCat

TabiCat
Admin

"Have what ever you like." Skantra waved her hand dismissively. Over the course of the conversation she had slumped on her chair. Her chin was now resting on her paw. She stared sleepily at nothing in particular. Skantra pushed the food tray away from her and dug in a pouch hidden in the folds of her red rob. Retrieving the vile of white liquid Jade had brought her, she held it up to the light. She stared at the vile, examining it, and then at the woman, almost threateningly, before uncorking the tiny potion. She downed it in one sip, and sat up straighter.

Skantra yawned wide, showing her fangs and curling her tongue. She stretched again. The heavy, sluggish feeling seeped out of her. She was by no means bright and alert, but at least she wasn't falling asleep. The feline glanced at Jade, waiting for any side effects, but none came. Skantra shrugged and slid off her bar stool.

"It was nice doing business with you Ma'am but I must take my leave. Places to go, People to be. Enjoy your drink. See you around." Skantra's tone was polite and courteous and even genuine. She waved and smiled at Jade before turning to walk towards the door.

55Rastanar, The Underground - Page 3 Empty Re: Rastanar, The Underground Sun Dec 16, 2012 8:11 pm

Alopex

Alopex
Admin

Jade contemplated Barnabus as Skantra downed the potion. As good as it was that she was showing the slightest bit of trust in Jade it was the suited gentleman that was perking her interest. He was still standing stock still after his rejection by the leather clad assassin. It was sad to see him so distraught, not to mention strange as he had struck Jade as being made of sterner stuff. He had easily laughed off all of her own rejections.

Her concern though was a little overshadowed by annoyance. She wanted another martini and she wasn't the only one in the bar who was thirsty. At a table near where Barnabus stood dejectedly sat a pair of cutpurses, a gnome and an oriken, drinking thick foamy beer out of a pair of large mugs. Though the gnome had finished his drink a moment after Jade and like her had asked for another and been ignored. He was a very amiable drunk though and so he began to sing his request to Barnabus.

"Oh I would like anouther beer, I want anouther beer, Can I have more beer" He was singing when the oriken finished his beer. He was in fact a very angry drunk and singing got on his nerves. Just as Skantra got to the door he pushed himself to his feet holding his tankard.

"You deaf," he yelled. "We want a refill." He puntuated his sentence by throwing the large mug at the Barnabus's head. He threw it pretty hard and hit barnabus square in the side of the head, however Barnabus didn't move a muscle, nor make a sound. Instead he tilted sidesways and crashed to the floor stiff as a statue with his eyes open and darting around scared.

56Rastanar, The Underground - Page 3 Empty Re: Rastanar, The Underground Tue Jan 08, 2013 3:15 am

TabiCat

TabiCat
Admin

Skantra's grey ears flicked back as she listened the the shouting. There were two thuds and a clang as the bartender crashed to the floor. The shir'vhan's hand was on the door, ready to leave, but she paused.

I could walk out right now.. people shout in bars all the time, I could walk straight out, and not get involved. I could go see Lux, and we could have a very pleasant tea. All I have to do is walk out this door.

If her feline curiosity wasn't enough, her roguish curiosity was more then enough to tip the scales. Her paw slid from the door and Skantra spun around, her eyes fell first on the standing patrons, an Orakin, and a Gnome. She recognized the gnome, but could not put a name to his pudgy little face.

Jade was still sitting at the bar, but Skantra could tell she was ready to jump into action. Barnabus was no where to be found, and she assumed his was the body that made the thud.

"You turn around for two seconds, and you miss all the action. Typical."

57Rastanar, The Underground - Page 3 Empty Re: Rastanar, The Underground Sun Jan 13, 2013 6:48 pm

Alopex

Alopex
Admin

The atmosphere of the bar turned from casual to threatening almost instantly. Everyone turned to see the stricken bartender and their former chatter died immediately. Jade watched as Barnabus fell along with the rest of the patrons but it was clear he wasn't moving so she turned her attention to the other patrons. They had frozen up as stiff as Barnabus had and each of them was now taking stock of their surroundings as any good thief knew how. Jade felt the eyes of them on her as she in turn watched them. The tension in the bar was palpable.

Jade took a deep breath to steady herself and arranged her facial features to desplay a look of concerned authority. The concern was real, she liked the flirty bartender well enough and didn't want him to come to harm. She slowy stood keeping her arms at her sides in case anyone didn't trust her. She walked across the bar to kneel at the paralyzed man's side.

She placed her index and middle fingers to Barnabus's jugular vein measuring his pulse. It was very slow but still steady which was something good. His eyes where what disconcerted her the most though, they darted around wide and panicked trying to look at the things around him but unable to move his neck or blink his eyes. When Jade took his pulse though his eyes turned to her with a pleading look. She smoothed back his hair in a gesture of compasion to soothe him a bit.

''You jackass, you killed the bartender,'' the gnome demanded of his friend. The serious turn of events had sobered him up and he was a mean little man when not sloshed.

''I'm so sorry,'' the oriken mumbled. Except when he was drunk he was a very kind man. ''I didn't mean to kill him, I just wanted more beer.''

''He's not dead,'' Jade declared. ''He's been paralyzed by something, but he's ok for now. I'll help him.''

58Rastanar, The Underground - Page 3 Empty Re: Rastanar, The Underground Wed Mar 13, 2013 6:10 pm

TabiCat

TabiCat
Admin

If this was any other bartender in any other bar, Skantra would have high tailed it through the door, not wanting to get her self mixed up in trouble that wasn't hers to be in. But this was her bartender, in her bar, in what would hopefully one day be her guild.

Skantra leaned against the wall just inside the tavern door. She closed her eyes and tucked her chin against her chest. The very tip of her tail twitched as she remembered the events going on around her in the last few minutes. Even Though the Shir'vhan had been groggy, and Conversing with Jade, she could recall her surroundings flawlessly.

The rowdy Orakin and gnome pair were chugging tankards, daring each other to perform silly tasks while drinking. The Orakin was spinning in circles. The Gnome was hoisted in the air by his ankle, to drink upside down. While this was happening across the room, a table of girls were whispering, and giggling, and making googley eyes at the now paralyzed bartender. Harmless googley eyes. Tree people Had had entered the bar, minutes apart from each other, each to disappear through another door. Two people Exited that same door, Both sat at a table together, interacting only with a Waitress. Most patrons sat at their tables, eating their food, or drinking their drinks, or making their deals. Interacting only with their own parties. At a table close to the bar, a person in full body armor. She's talk to Barnabas. Barnabas is shot down after spouting yet another terrible pick up line. Contact. Her hand on his shoulder. Her head shakes, His falls. the Armored character makes a quick exit.

Skantras eyes snapped open. She strolled across the room, and stood next to Jade. While the woman was Squatting next to Barnabas, Skantra was the perfect high to whisper in her ear.

"Whats wrong with him?" She asked, sounding more professional then compassionate.

59Rastanar, The Underground - Page 3 Empty Re: Rastanar, The Underground Fri May 03, 2013 6:00 am

Alopex

Alopex
Admin

Jade smiled at Skantra's reappearance, she had already gained a degree of respect for the shir'vans skills and was eager to see more of what this new colleague of hers could do. She knelt down besides Barnabus and began examining him with the formidable amount knowledge she'd picked up over the years.

First she took his pulse and found that it was beating fast and rapidly exactly the way she would have expected a terrified man of his age's pulse to be. Leaning close in to his face she opened his lips and took a deep sniff of his mouth. His scared eyes drilled into her at this close a distance but she rubbed his forehead and bore her own uncomfortableness.

She reached down and from out of her left boot produced a thin stiletto knife. Watching Barnabus's eyes closely she took his pinky finger and jabbed the tip of the blade into it. His reaction was difficult to see, just a slight dilation of his pupils, but Jade caught it.

"You poor baby," Jade cooed in her most motherly way gently rubbing his bruised head. "That must have really hurt. Don't worry it'll all be okay soon."

She gave the blood on the knife a quick sniff and then with the utmost delicacy touched her tongue to the knife's tip. Immediately Jade contracted her cheeks flushing all the saliva and the trace of blood to the front of her mouth before hocking a proper alchemist's spit on the dusty floor.

"Definitely poison," Jade announced. "And an interesting one at that. It paralyzes the body without numbing sensations, so the victim can feel everything that happens to them. It came, originally, from a kejeek; I wouldn't mistake the taste of ketobolic acetate for anything. It's a common factor in all kejeek venoms. No kejeek poison is this dangerous though, it must have been modified for potency. Also he didn't ingest it which means we need to search his body for the wound that introduced the poison."

60Rastanar, The Underground - Page 3 Empty Re: Rastanar, The Underground Thu Jun 13, 2013 9:05 pm

TabiCat

TabiCat
Admin

Skantra stood over Jade, watching the womans actions with interest. She had no idea what Jade was doing, but of course pretended like she did. Behind her, her tail twitched threateningly, and more then once the small rogue had to glare over her shoulder at the encroaching, intrigued crowd.

"Check his left shoulder... It was the fully armored kejeek sitting" Skantra pointed at the now empty booth "there." She moved the arm she was gesturing to the booth with back sharply, just in time to hit the gnome that was sneaking up behind her in the chest. "Back the fuck up shorty!" Skantra snapped sharply, and gave the drunken gnome a soft shove. As intoxicated gnomes do when shoved, the fellow stubbled and fell to floor, sprawled on his back. The Shir Vhan turned her attention back to Jade and the paralyzed bartender. 

"Are we going to do something about this?"

61Rastanar, The Underground - Page 3 Empty Re: Rastanar, The Underground Tue Jun 18, 2013 7:04 pm

Alopex

Alopex
Admin

Jade undid the bartender's high quality silk shirt to examine his shoulder.  "A lot of tiny needle marks," she relayed.  "Looks like she used a vampire glove to administer the venom.  It's probably all dissolved into his blood except..."  With a tug she tore the shoulder off Barnabus's expensive jacket and undershirt and sniffed it.  "There it is."

From out of an inner pocket of her jacket she pulled a leather tool roll.  She placed it on the floor and unrolled it to reveal a couple of test tubes and various basic chemicals and equipment.  She soaked the fabric from Barnabus's shirt in chemical, stuffed it in a beaker and lit it on fire.  It burst into blue flames and burnt down to a pile of ashes in a few seconds.  She poured the ashes in a few tubes and began adding different chemicals in different orders at a rapid pace and in the end had a beaker full of maroon liquid. 

She measured the elixir into a tube and poured it in Barnabus's mouth.  She waited for it to drain down into his stomach and counting out the seconds till it should work and was only 2.3 seconds off her estimation when he began coughing and spluttering.  He jerked up into a sitting position his whole body quivering slightly and turned to Jade.

"You ripped my shirt," he exclaimed with tears in his eyes.

62Rastanar, The Underground - Page 3 Empty Re: Rastanar, The Underground Sat Oct 19, 2013 1:55 am

TabiCat

TabiCat
Admin

Skantra was impressed, really impressed with the work jade performed so precisely and so quickly. She was almost expecting the silly concoction to do nothing to the unconscious bartender, and was preparing a snarky retort when the mans eyes flicked open.

She replied to his absurd exclamation concerning his shirt with an exaggerated eye roll.

"We all know it was a cheap knock off" she lied.

63Rastanar, The Underground - Page 3 Empty Re: Rastanar, The Underground Sat Sep 13, 2014 7:03 am

Alopex

Alopex
Admin

"I'll buy you a new one," Jade grinned at him. She'd like to get him into something more flamboyant anyway, perhaps in pink and lime green. She took his vitals finding him to be in perfect health. She gestured to the two drunken friends and they help the bartender to his feet and over to a booth.

"So what did you do to annoy her so much," Jade smiled sitting down across from him. "She used a pretty ingenious poison so she was definitely a professional. Did it seem like she came to kill you or did she take issue with your charming personality."

"She didn't want to kill me," Barnabus replied. "I started talking to her because I wanted to arrange a little get together. But she was really interested in you. Kept asking questions, how long had you been coming here, what did you usually order. I thought she was into you and that would have been perfect, but I guess she has motives past sex."

64Rastanar, The Underground - Page 3 Empty Re: Rastanar, The Underground Wed Oct 15, 2014 7:30 pm

TabiCat

TabiCat
Admin

Skantra rolled her eyes. Every one was always so preoccupied by sex. A motive that wasnt sexual was something she could definetly understand. Skantra knew enough about Jade already to know that she must have at least a couple enemies. The woman casually wearing full body armour, while not unheard of when frequenting the theives tavern was suspicious. Poison even more so. but hits in here were against the rules under order of the King of Theives. She must be working for someone else. Someone powerful to go playing games around the UnderKing. Skantras curiosity nearly always got the better of her. she just couldnt resist. "Do you want to follow her?" She directed the question at Jade but intended to do so either way. Her tail twitched in the direction of the door the kejeek had flew through.

65Rastanar, The Underground - Page 3 Empty Re: Rastanar, The Underground Sat Nov 22, 2014 8:01 am

Alopex

Alopex
Admin

"You seem eager to help me I didn't even need to talk about payment," Jade grinned at Skantra's gunghoedness. She was worried by the prospect of someone wanting her dead, but she had learned long ago to never let fear rule her life. And this wasn't the first time someone had wanted her dead so she was adequately prepared for this.

"So I guess we should get out of here and hunt us up an assassin," She said gathering up her alchemy kit and tucking it into her pocket. She patted Barnabus on the shoulder. "Sorry you got poisoned on my account but hopefully this teaches you a lesson about not hitting scary bitches."

"Are you kidding," He replied smugly. "This will always be remembered as the night I was poisoned. And a little later I'll probably tell a version of this story to drum up some sympathy with the bustiest woman in the bar, it'll be legen wait for it....dary."

"Well that is a silver lining if I've ever heard one," Jade smiled at him. "Come by my place sometime and I'll buy you a drink."

66Rastanar, The Underground - Page 3 Empty Re: Rastanar, The Underground Mon Nov 24, 2014 5:09 am

TabiCat

TabiCat
Admin

SkantraS left eye and left whiskers twitched. She was slightly annoyed by Jades additude. But when didn't someone's addotude get on her nerves?

She slipped away from the conversation mostly unnoticed since she was under three feet tall. She opened to door their new target left through just an inch and peered out in the darkness. She cast a glance back at the door leading to the guild halls and contemplated informing someone of the blateng disrespect of the guilds rules but rolled her eyes again and slipped through the door.

67Rastanar, The Underground - Page 3 Empty Re: Rastanar, The Underground Mon Nov 24, 2014 5:46 pm

Alopex

Alopex
Admin

Jade turned and followed Skantra out of the guild and into the under alleyway.  Above ground it would be deepest night though it was hard to tell in the tunnels.  The time was most evident by the smell, with most of the aboveground population asleep no one was using the plumbing.

"I hope I didn't step on your toes in there," Jade said to Skantra.  "I feel that violated several guild rules."

Last edited by Alopex on Sun Feb 15, 2015 6:59 am; edited 1 time in total

68Rastanar, The Underground - Page 3 Empty Re: Rastanar, The Underground Wed Nov 26, 2014 2:53 am

TabiCat

TabiCat
Admin

Skantras ears flicked back flat against her head and she bit her tongue to keep from hissing at Jade. Her fur was a dark gray that blended perfectly with the the dark. She was barly noticeable until she turned to glare at jynx. Her grey eyes shined in distant touch light.

What business of hers was it of hers what guild law said. Skantra pressed a finger against lips and shook her head. When she face forward again she rolled her eyes again.

As she stalked down the alleyway she completely disappeared. She crept silently through the shadows making sure their friend didn't decide to try to hide.

Last edited by TabiCat on Wed Sep 16, 2015 7:43 am; edited 1 time in total

69Rastanar, The Underground - Page 3 Empty Re: Rastanar, The Underground Sat Feb 21, 2015 1:02 am

Alopex

Alopex
Admin

Jade grinned as Skantra expertly disappeared into the shadows of the sewer. The thief may have seemed angry with her but Jade could tell that was merely here personality. She'd piked the shir'van's interest and highly doubted that she would run off on her. At least she hoped she wouldn't, she didn't like the idea of walking into an assassins trap without backup.

She strode off into the sewer tunnels at a leisurely pace with her hand on her sword. She set off toward the hotel she'd been staying at the last few nights, along the same route she'd taken the previous nights. Odds were the assassin had been given a good description of Jade and her talents and would account for them. The way to do that would be to use an ambush and to keep her distance. For the last five hundred years bounty briefs had been warning against engaging her in hand-to-hand combat. She doubted that had changed recently.

She turned down into a long narrow alleyway and stopped short. Down at the far end maybe a hundred yards away stood the assassin, just waiting. The armored kejeek raised her hands in a dramatic fashion and all down the alley and in the one Jade had come out of a rustling and clicking occurred. In the flickering torchlight Jade could see glints of metal shifting all along the alley pull taut and become glinting lines line of metal. She knew she wasn't able to see all of them just enough to tell they were everywhere.

She untied her sword from her belt and held it forward still in its sheath. With the tip of it she tripped a wire hanging far enough away from her that it's trap wouldn't hurt her. From out of the shadows of the alley a rain of needles fell around where the wire had been tripped.

"Very well made," Jade said aloud to the distant figure. "And I bet every needle is dipped in poison. Isn't it?"

In response the kejeek raised her hand and from out of her baggy sleeve an arrow flew right for Jade's heart. But Jade was faster than the arrow and before it pierced her chest her sword was in its path to intercept it. The arrow lodged in the wood of her sheath and stuck there quivering. Jade plucked it out snapping it in half to to hold just the point to her nose taking a tentative sniff.

"Yep," Jade grinned. "That's definitely your poison."

70Rastanar, The Underground - Page 3 Empty Re: Rastanar, The Underground Wed Sep 16, 2015 8:01 am

TabiCat

TabiCat
Admin

Tiny Plings rang out through the ally, like quiet lute strings snapping and springing through the air. Skantra skirted the wall, expertly disarming the traps, If she felt safe for a second, she would pause to very carefully harvest the needles, wrapping them safely and storing them away in a belt pouch. She made note of the traps locations, maybe she'd come back later to loot more of the traps mechanisms.

Razor wife littered the cobblestones of the ally. Still a problem. But easier to deal with, as long as they could stay on their feet.

Skantra kept her distance from the Kejeek. She silently climbed a stack of crated, and waited, crouching on top. Keeping one eye on the assassin, and one eye on her only ally, the Shir Vhan uncollapsed a collapsible cross bow, and loaded a small bolt.

71Rastanar, The Underground - Page 3 Empty Re: Rastanar, The Underground Thu Sep 24, 2015 9:40 pm

Alopex

Alopex
Admin

Jade smirked as the trap lines before her snapped and fell away. He couldn't even catch sight of Skantra as she did her work though she knew it was her deactivating the traps. She started strolling forward into the cleared allyway in a casual way avoiding the few traps still remaining.

The assassin brandished the small crossbow on her wrist with prodigious skill. She had a pouch full of arrows on her bisept above the crossbow. She would load and pull her bow in one motion then fire it while her fingers found the next bolt. It was a pretty rapid rate of fire but Jade was up to it evading them or using her sheathed sword to deflect every bolt as she advanced steadily closer.

The ineffectiveness of her bow attacks forced the assassin to switch gears. She grabbed a glass sphere from her belt and threw it at Jade's face. It was a potion bomb designed to shatter spreading whatever poison it contained on shards of tearing glass.

Unfortunately for the assassin Jade had been using potion bombs for hundreds of years and knew exactly how to neutralize it. From a hidden pocket in her sleeve she pulled a small pink stone and tossed it at the potion bomb. The glass sphere collided with the pink stone and shattered. The liquid didn't splash far though as a pink flash transmutted it into a solid chunk of neutral matter that fell to the ground harmlessly. Jade smirked at the assassin and continued on towards her.

72Rastanar, The Underground - Page 3 Empty Re: Rastanar, The Underground Sun Oct 01, 2017 3:34 am

TabiCat

TabiCat
Admin

Skantra stalked through the shadows, keeping one eye on Jade and one eye on the end of the ally. She skirted the wall, her black clothing and grey fur conceling her completly, she wore small tight goggles that stopped light from bouncing off her eyes, that she had produced seemingly from no where and slapped on with out a thought as they left the tavern moments earlier.

In no time at all, and with out being noticed, Skantra was at the mouth of the ally, Jade far behind her and their foe unknowingly flanked between them.

73Rastanar, The Underground - Page 3 Empty Re: Rastanar, The Underground Thu Oct 05, 2017 10:16 am

Alopex

Alopex
Admin

As Jade stepped closer she palmed her small antidote bottle in case she needed it on hand. The assassin tried to get another shot off at Jade but she dodged, darted forward and smashed her in her elbow with her sheathed sword hearing her bones crack from the impact. The assassin to her credit didn't falter and immediately used her unbroken arm to throw an open palm strike.

Jade spun away from her strike and brought her leg up to boot her in the side of her head. Her helmet prevented Jade's boot heel from splitting open her temple but she still topled over. Her arm was bent at a wrong angle as she went down but with another crack it righted itself so she could catch herself and jump back up to her feet without taking a breath. She sunk into a peculiar fighting stance and Jade noticed that the palms of her gloves were lined with needles before she sprung forward trying to tag Jade with her needles.

They spun around each other Fighting in ernest. With her superior reach Jade was able to land several blows with her sword sheath on the unarmored portions of the kejeek without the kejeek landing a single one on her. Non of the blows seemed to slow the armored lizard down at all though even when Jade was certain she'd cracked a rib. Just as she had made up her mind to draw her sword and try cutting her head off she heard a click above her.

She'd expected a trap and already had her antidote bottle to her lips as a rain of small needles pierced all over her body. It still hurt as sharp needles pricked her all across her shoulders down her back and arms and into her scalp. She could feel a battle raging inside her blood stream as her muscles numbed and thawed as antidote and poison commingled.

Her opponent's armor deflected many of the needles but those that landed didn't slow her at all. Now it was all Jade could do to block her attacks with literal and figurative pins and needles in her limbs. With her dulled senses she couldn't notice as a pile of garbage shift toward the end of the alley she'd first entered, and a large crossbow head emerged aiming square at Jade.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 3 of 3]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3